I tried a lot of things, but it will not work. I said before, I'm running Windows vista, 32 bit.
I tried a lot of things. I have the DirectX thing, but could someone please post a download link for something I may need?
I am NOT running CA in compatibility mode, UAC is deleted, I run CA in admin mode(I've also tried non admin, still didn't work).
Ok here's what you do for vista 32 bit; (p.s i had same problem and now it working)
(This isnt the dll way)
1. Turn off Anti-Virus
2. Download Vista SP2
3. Turn off UAC and make exceptions for CA
4. Extract files to CA folder
5. Rename the asi file to AHN.asi
6. Change your hack settings
7. Restart computer
8. Turn anti-virus back on and dont do ANYTHING with the asi file
9. Open CA
10. Start hacking!