Lol... If this dosnt work than fml, but im gonna try one more time, with all the virus scans etc.
Anyways im gonna release all four skin packs in this one thread ~ :]
Pv - Grey & Black [ From Yuna ].rar - Credits go to Lee Han Wool. And me for changing color.
Pv - Red & Black [ From Yuna ].rar - Credits go to Lee Han Wool. And my friend who changed color.
Pv - White and Gold [ From Yuna ].rar - Credits go to Lee Han Wool.
Pv - Shark [ From Victor ].rar - Credits go to Victor. And my friend who bought it for 20 $ ..
Latest weapon gvi.rar - Credits me.
And I also swicthed some of the gloves with an Fxp Group skin which I liked and trust me you will to :]
Screen Shots !!
Silver and Black Yuna Pictures
Red and Black Yuna Skins Pictures
Victor Skins Pictures
White and Gold Yuna Skins Pictures
Virus Scans !!
Pv - Grey & Black [ From Yuna ].rar - Virus Total
Pv - Red & Black [ From Yuna ].rar - Virus Total
Pv - White and Gold [ From Yuna ].rar - Virus Total
Pv - Shark [ From Victor ].rar - Virus Total
Gvi.dat - Virus Total
Download all the attachments to this thread and here is a guide to how to patch the skins into your Sudden Attack.
" Note " These skins only work on Sana and Ksa ..
Tutorials For Skinning !!
Mpgh Group .. Guide
1. Go to your Sudden Attack folder, which mine is "C:\Program Files\GameHi_USA\SuddenAttackNA"
2. fast shortcut would be just right click on the Sudden Attack icon -> properties -> find target.
3. Replace the Gvi.dat file that you just downloaded and replace it into your sudden attack folder make sure you *replaced* the old gvi file.
4. Close all your SA stuff, and start Sudden Attack
5. SA should be starting to patch itself. it'll go from downloading to updating. this is normal, so just wait.
6. When the laucher starts updating, click start->run and enter %temp%.
7. A folder should open with bunch of random files. You now have to find a folder with a name of 8 random letters ( there may be a few go into the folder with a couple of other folders, files )
8. Once you are in the folder, go to game->sa_weapon->skins->pv and move all the files from one of the downloaded rars into this folder, make sure to * replace *
9. Wait for the SA launcher to finish loading. And then click start game.
Fxp Group .. Guide
1. Copy the given weapon GVI. file and paste it inside C:\Program Files\Asiasoft Online\SuddenAttackSEA_v8.00(This my version of SASEA)
2. Launch Sudden Attack SEA launcher and wait for i to patch.
3. When status of the Launcher starts Patching.
4. Click START and then click Run. Type in %TEMP% in the collumn given. Then click OK.
5. Now search for the folder with 8 random letters. E.G asghtjfd (it will look something like this)
6. Open the folder, then click Game ,then click sa_weapon. Then open the folder TV .
7. Now copy the downloaded DTX. file and paste it inside there. Replace all file * replace *
8. Now you can close the folder. Then go back to your launcher, and wait for it to finish patching
9. When the patching is completed, just click Start Game.
* Note * For me it takes about 20 min to patch so don't think it isn't working if the certain folders don't come up straight away.
Anyways the attatchments are below just download and follow instructions :]
I will also, proberly be posting the map skins I have (Warehouse, Depot, Airport, Ocean Station, and Dragon Road) * Note * Airport and Ocean Station only the plane have been skinned :]