Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    ritty111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your pooter
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Does anyone know of a hack for Modern Warfare Wii: Reflex

    Does anyone have or know of a hack for modern warfare wii: reflex edition??


    Thanks


    If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

  2. #2
    shnarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah its called the homebrew channel.... download it and then download Gecko OS.... you put these on your wii using an SD card and the hackmii installer.... so far here are codes, but they have not been publicized.... if you want more info please feel free to email me, or search me up.... im on two sites....

    shnarg****flforum.net
    and
    gunmasters.omg forum.net [without the spaces]

    the gunmasters one is my clan site for CoD MW :Reflex....

    please feel fre to join... the clan site is not complete and is new, but i am the root admin on both sites so feel free to contact me....
    Last edited by shnarg; 01-05-2010 at 08:39 PM.
    3 REASONS YOU WILL NOT LIVE LONG:
    1# IF YOU RUN YOU WILL ONLY DIE TIRED.
    2# I CAN SEE YOU WHEREVER YOU HIDE.

    3# GOD FORBID YOU ACCUSE ME OF HACKING,
    YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE.


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    At first look I think "fuck this"

    Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieCorp View Post
    Please Speak with Better Grammer
    please learn how to spell grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe
    Quote Originally Posted by ReAsAra
    Nothing is free zomg
    Except maybe for air
    It costs money to fill up your tires.
    If you really want to send your IP adress to my email. you can Click Here! but send me your name in a PM when you clicked this! LOL



    Not Bad(:

    But.... /:
    Does anybody know how to IMPROVE this?

  3. #3
    ritty111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your pooter
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I have the homebrew channel because of mario kart but I kind of forget where to put the codes. and where are they?
    If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

Similar Threads

  1. are there any hacks for modern warfare 2 on xbox 360??
    By jessehotmail in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 02:01 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 02:29 PM
  4. Does Anyone Have Any HP Hacks? For Bypass 2.5?
    By MSUmbrella in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 06:23 AM
  5. Does anyone know a hack for warrock dinar
    By killa017 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 07:17 PM