Thanks

Got Vac Ban within few hours?

So I recently just created an external overlay crosshair program and used it for only 30 minutes on a private lobby. The next day my account was banned, it said that it was VAC, but it says I have 1 ban record on my profile. I've heard that VAC does not ban you instantly or within a day, this was more like few hours since I ran the program at 12 am yesterday, yet I was banned quicker than those who use cheat engine on multiplayer online. I've ran other crosshair programs like a year ago and it did not do anything, other than that I've been playing legit, although I was a bit too good for noobs and they reported me. I don't know which is the case but.. my overlay program does not involve modifying the game's memory or anything, I don't know how I got VAC within few hours...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I dont think you get vac'ed from player reports

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you were VAC'd, that means the A/C automatically caught you using prohibited tools. So those player reports don't have anything to do with the ban. And you'll never get banned for playing legit, no matter how many people report you.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

Twitter: @byFadi

YouTube: OVO MobZai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    If you were VAC'd, that means the A/C automatically caught you using prohibited tools. So those player reports don't have anything to do with the ban. And you'll never get banned for playing legit, no matter how many people report you.
    Thats not true, take a look at Battlefield 1.. many legitmate players get banned for being "too good".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by H41822 View Post
    Thats not true, take a look at Battlefield 1.. many legitimate players get banned for being "too good".
    Simply not true, and if it would happen it would be a server admin not official DICE servers... The company moderators and reviewers themselves will not ban anyone who's not cheating, if you're cheating, even if you don't make it obvious, when they have programs and tools that especially help them detect cheaters, it is very easy for them to spot cheaters.

That's why some hackers that are EXTREMELY good at hiding their hacks, most of the time even having very minimal features on, are left unbanned, because reviewers actually think they're just genuinely good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Simply not true, and if it would happen it would be a server admin not official DICE servers... The company moderators and reviewers themselves will not ban anyone who's not cheating, if you're cheating, even if you don't make it obvious, when they have programs and tools that especially help them detect cheaters, it is very easy for them to spot cheaters.

That's why some hackers that are EXTREMELY good at hiding their hacks, most of the time even having very minimal features on, are left unbanned, because reviewers actually think they're just genuinely good.
    You haven't played Battlefield 1 then, if you don't know what you are talking about you should just shut up.

Thanks
    You haven't played Battlefield 1 then, if you don't know what you are talking about you should just shut up.
    Well, you just have wrong man..
    Selling BRAZZERS PREMIUM 3$ WARRANTY INCLUDED!

Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1191344

I do only accept Bitcoin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    So I recently just created an external overlay crosshair program and used it for only 30 minutes on a private lobby. The next day my account was banned, it said that it was VAC, but it says I have 1 ban record on my profile. I've heard that VAC does not ban you instantly or within a day, this was more like few hours since I ran the program at 12 am yesterday, yet I was banned quicker than those who use cheat engine on multiplayer online. I've ran other crosshair programs like a year ago and it did not do anything, other than that I've been playing legit, although I was a bit too good for noobs and they reported me. I don't know which is the case but.. my overlay program does not involve modifying the game's memory or anything, I don't know how I got VAC within few hours...
    So you got banned for using the program over the game? Because I didn't think it would be detected but I'm new to all this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ah. Thing is, I do know what I'm talking about, that's why I just gave you a full explanation and you replied with "shut up".

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Reports increases the rate VAC scans your PC, it does not get you banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Wait wtf, I don't get it.