Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Name: Fadi
    Wiki Name: PunisherOfCod
    Time Available: Weekdays: 4-6 hours; weekends: all day
    CoD Games You Have: Black Ops 2 & 1, MW3, MW2, CoD4, CoD2, used to have WaW
    Reasons Why You Should Get this Position:
    I've been playing CoD for many years, I have decent knowledge. And I love helping out other people . Om top of all that, I have proper spelling and punctuation, and I will keep pushing forward with my grammar because I have received many complements about it, and I guess that's the good thing about me
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:
    Well I haven't done anything on the CoD Wiki. But this is my chance, I love to help out people. If I get this amazing opportunity, I will do all I can to help others, and contribute as much as possible

Thanks for reading <3,

-Fadi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Žilvinas

Wiki Name: (So I know who you are) zilvinas11711

Time available: I live in Lithuania which has an other time zone then America or England (i think most of you live there) so i will be available almost every day (night for you) but some days i may be inactive because of collage projects.

CoD Games you have: Black Ops 2 on PC , MW2 on PC and PS3 , MW3 on PC and PS3 , Black Ops on PS3 , COD 4 On Xbox ( don't play xbox anymore ) and cod 3
    Reasons you should get this position: Because i played Call of Duty you can say all my life, it is the best game for me because it has everything i love for a game and i fully understand the game and i would help some people by giving information on maps , weapons and other details of the game, i preorder every call of duty game and i read every news about the incoming call of duty games and offcourse i would give some information.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I didn't do anything right now because i saw this amazing opportunity to help people by giving the information i know, and i just love to do that, i'm an helpful person and i always take my jobs seriuosly.

I know my form may not be the best and didn't contribute anything yet but i hope i will get accepted, if not, i will face it like a man.
    Thank you,
    zilvinas11711
    Last edited by zilvinas11711; 04-24-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Name: Nordin
    Wiki Name: MNCOD
    Time available:4.30pm-1am
    CoD Games you have:COD BLACK OPS 1 & 2 & MW3
    Reasons you should get this position:I Have Many Fourms Which I Am A Wiki Editor I Would Like This WIKI Be The BEST OF THE BEST FOR COD!!!!!!!!!!
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:I Edited The Wiki Which U Can See Here Here And I PLAN TO Edit More And Make The Best For MPGH Users And Out There Hope You Accpect My Application! @Jorndel If You Got Any Suggestion For Me Do Tell Thx Miss/Sir
    Last edited by nordin25; 04-28-2013 at 07:19 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nordin25 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jorndel (04-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    // Changed my mind, official bo2 Wiki already has everything, we would mainly be doing the same job they did from the start, but we don't get as much attention.
    Last edited by microcup; 05-05-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Hell yeah, motherfucker!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to microcup For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jorndel (05-04-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Name: Josh

Wiki Name: (So I know who you are) Velocitiy

Time available: WD: 3:30 - 9:50 (IG)

CoD Games you have: COD 4 , MW2 , MW3 , BLOPS: 1 , BLOPS: 2

Reasons you should get this position: One of the first to contribute to the wiki http://www.mpgh.net/forum/190-call-duty-hacks-cheats/497724-call-duty-now-has-wiki.html could contribute more as you probably already know .

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I was again, one of the first to contribute and will add more to the wiki which I already see alot of things that I can add .

@Jorndel , Remember me @Music.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabe84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jorndel (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Name: Tornike

Wiki Name: (So I know who you are) tbagmpgh

Time available: 3 to 9 P.M

CoD Games you have: COD, COD2, COD3, COD WoW, MW2, MW3, BO, BOII,

Reasons you should get this position: Well, I have played Battlefield and Call of Duty for over ages now. I have gained enough experience to understand players tactics and moves they take on maps. Attachments and Perks they use. I have also had 5 years of experience of Call of Duty. I like Battlefield more because of its realism and teamwork you have to put into to win, but I have not given up on Call of Duty. I still play it today and enjoy it.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I am new to editing wikis and I admit I have no experience in this. But with 30 day training program I am willing to dedicate my time and edit information on weapons, perks, maps and everything that is weapons related. I am willing to go all-in with this.

Good luck to everyone else.

Thanks
    Name: Wallyson

Wiki Name: ForeverRed

Time available: 6 hours

CoD Games you have: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Reasons you should get this position: I'm always updated on the official website of the game, and always seek new information.
    So all I found out again, launch, I'll be telling for all of WiKi.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I noticed some thing missing in CoD wiki page, and I thought to help.Gametypes in MW page is also really incomplete. I plan to edit and complete it within 2 days. I have also started to work on the earlier COD games.
    • Member lvl 1 since December 13th, 2012
    • WarZ ISS Editor since December 5th, 2013
    • MPGH Donator since January 21th, 2014
    • Contributor since February 18th, 2014
    • Game Hacking Editor since February 24th, 2014
    • Member lvl 2 since May 4 th, 2014

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ForeverRed For This Useful Post:

Julma Henri (06-14-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (06-25-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (06-14-2013),Twin Cities (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Call of duty editor application

Name : Ian Taylor

Wiki Name : Iantaylor

Time Available
    3pm - 12am weekdays (9 hours)
    11am-10pm weekends (11 hours)

CoD Games you have
    Call of duty 2 (Xbox360)
    Call of duty 4 (Xbox360)
    Call of duty WaW (Xbox360)
    Call of duty MW2 (Xbox360 + PC)
    Call of duty BO (Xbox360 + PS3 )
    Call of duty MW3 (Xbox360 + PS3)
    Call of duty BO2 (PC)

Reasons you should get this position : I am an enthusiastic and motivated individual who puts 100% effort into their work, completing it to the highest possible standard. I pay attention to detail and can work efficiently on my own. I am devoted to what i do and can sacrifice my time in order to improve and make changes to the call of duty wiki. I am mature and professional in my work and am highly versed in the English language, making sure to use grammar and correct punctuation when i type. I am also proficient with the windows 7 operating system and all common web browsers.

I have been playing call of duty for around 5 years now, reaching the max level in multiple call of duty games. I have a good understanding of player tactics and how the game works and am able to point out the good and bad points of each of the call of duty games. I have mild experience with editing wikis as i was a regular contributor at The Call of Duty Wiki - Black Ops II, Modern Warfare 3, and more! a few years back, since then i have gathered experience through posting on forums etc.

You can also ensure that my work can continue into the future. I plan to buy a new generation console and the next call of duty game when they come out. You can be sure that i will not cancel out on this job after a few months due to me thinking that it is "too much work". This is a role that i want to take on and gain experience from and i plan to follow this through.

What have you done and plan to do on the wiki : While i have not done anything on the wiki currently i plan to be a regular contributer through doing things such as the bellow
    - Add Photos and Videos to the wiki if needed
    - Edit incorrect information on pages
    - Fill in pages with detailed yet concise information that is easy to follow by readers
    - Correct any grammatical errors that i come across
    - Communicate with my fellow editors in order to improve on my work
    - Add new pages to the wiki if needed

Work on the wiki (Constantly Updated)
    Link=CoD 2 Maps/Brecourt - Call of Duty Wiki Added Picture and Description
    http://callofduty.wikin.com/wiki/Lin..._Maps/Burgundy Added Picture and Description
    Last edited by iantaylor96; 06-14-2013 at 11:39 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iantaylor96 For This Useful Post:

ForeverRed (06-14-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (06-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Name: Thijs Duijker a.k.a Thijz
    Wiki Name: thijsduijker
    Time available: 3 hours a day, and on weekends about 4 to 5.
    CoD Games you have: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Series, Call of Duty: Black Ops Series
    Reasons you should get this position: I can speak and write proper English, i'm very interested in Call of Duty and i really like to help people.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I'm going to be adding more pictures and some nice logo's to the wiki and adding new stuff when it is released.
    I'd love to be an Editor for the wiki.
    ~Thijz
    O F W G K T A D G A F
    http://ofwgkthijs.tumblr.com
    Proudly Kenshin13's Bitch

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thijsduijker For This Useful Post:

ForeverRed (06-20-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (06-19-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12