Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    your all a bunch of inbred idiots can u not see that adstar82 is an advanced member... which means he has been here longer than alot of u choobs. stop wastin his time. it works just fine. ive been usin this for 3 days now and my account wasnt hacked. i dont have viruses on my pc. im not runnin at 100%pc usage/. ur just a bunch of noobs that probably downloaded a hack and it didnt work so u tried this. get it right noobs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spacedout View Post
    your all a bunch of inbred idiots can u not see that adstar82 is an advanced member... which means he has been here longer than alot of u choobs. stop wastin his time. it works just fine. ive been usin this for 3 days now and my account wasnt hacked. i dont have viruses on my pc. im not runnin at 100%pc usage/. ur just a bunch of noobs that probably downloaded a hack and it didnt work so u tried this. get it right noobs
    wth are you talking about? adstar hasn't told us that this hack is safe, he told us that it is our own decision if we want to dl and try to use this hack or not. and virusscan shows alot of virusses so what he said is right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    wth are you talking about? adstar hasn't told us that this hack is safe, he told us that it is our own decision if we want to dl and try to use this hack or not. and virusscan shows alot of virusses so what he said is right.
    Then shut the fuck up and just gtfo off this post. Your being a little immature kid and sitting here flaming the fuck out of this post. Just leave, be the bigger person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    LOL I WOULD TRUST THAT THERE IS NO VIRUS AT ALL IF THIS WAS YOUR SHIT BUT U JUST FUCKIN LEECHED IT ANDIF SUM1 LEECHES A PROGRAM THAT HAS A VIRUS AND THE LEECHER DOSEN KNOW ABOUT IT THEN THAT SHIT SHOULDNT BE TRUSTED LOL u will probably find your account fucked anyway lol u probably leeched the old 1 frm *** lol

Thanks
    IF i can say something it works for baned accounts Just inject for vac2 bloked your account works FINE lol

Thanks
    IF i can say something it works for baned accounts Just inject for vac2 bloked your account works FINE or it works propertly lol

sorry for duble post i use all crack for one my comp not use well
    Last edited by PGolomb22; 01-17-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by PGolomb22 View Post
    IF i can say something it works for baned accounts Just inject for vac2 bloked your account works FINE or it works propertly lol

sorry for duble post i use all crack for one my comp not use well
    wait how u do it?

Thanks
    IF it is right crack it works just fine inject block anti-cheat system vac2 then you can use all cracks i played 2 months lol

Thanks
    i have to say something if i CAN say . i had blocked accounyt on steam but after block vac2 status on steam is "in good standing" it means i can play again noobs (on my crack ) i i'll read options how to upload after
    Last edited by PGolomb22; 01-17-2010 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it has a virus, a fake one, and besides, MPGH checks for viruses...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    LOUD NOISES

No but seriously people, calm the fuck down. This hack DOES still work. If you'd bother to read around you could know how to check:

1 - run the steam bypasser steamloader.exe, do NOT close it. Open your hacks and run MW2.
    2 - Navigate to C:\Users\*yourname*\AppData\temp - you may have to unhide hidden folders to see this.
    3 - check for a file that looks something like ~1234a.tmp (can be any combination of four numbers and one letter).

This is the Steam VAC2 logging file. If this file does not exist, the bypass is working. Now seeing as this file doesn't exist for me I'd assume the bypass is still working for everybody. Note that this file disappears when MW2 isn't running.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    ty, Kivrin0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tom95ek View Post
    if u know what bypass means you would know??...
    It wont get you banned while using hacks??
    Theres ur results
    He asked for people who tested and tried it I guess. You don't have to state the obvious.

DUDE SHUT UP... AS U CAN SEE THERE IS A VIRUS SCAN!!! DONT EVEN GET ME MAD WITH UR STUPID COMMENTS!
    Is this giving an example? Your in the CoD hack group, which means you should give an good example. A virus scan can always be fake, simply calling a nother file the same will do the trick.

wow...guys if u think its a virus noone tells u to download it... ( trojan, virus, ble ble ble, suck it)
    Be happy people post it when theres a virus in it.
    Do you want to learn C#? Contact me, its that simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser View Post
    He asked for people who tested and tried it I guess. You don't have to state the obvious.

Is this giving an example? Your in the CoD hack group, which means you should give an good example. A virus scan can always be fake, simply calling a nother file the same will do the trick.

Be happy people post it when theres a virus in it.
    thats really nice from ur side. But if u didnt fcuking notice, this post is like weeks old. so stfu. i did not belong to hack team when i wrote that. do ur job. look at u, u dumpass, i actually have something done, not like u posting comments all day! ggo to hell

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345