Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 138
  1. #16
    GemDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    Isn't that a good sign :P?
    Not really lol, I like to know where some stuff goes off if I walk right into a smoke and start killing everyone its gonna be pretty obvious that I hack.

  2. #17
    __Xen0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    326
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by GemDG View Post
    Not really lol, I like to know where some stuff goes off if I walk right into a smoke and start killing everyone its gonna be pretty obvious that I hack.
    My guess would be that it's either fx_enable or r_fog, I don't know how you disabled those by accident though.

  3. #18
    GemDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    My guess would be that it's either fx_enable or r_fog, I don't know how you disabled those by accident though.
    Happened when I used this hack though so its probably in the hack somewhere

  4. #19
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GemDG View Post
    Happened when I used this hack though so its probably in the hack somewhere
    Its because I hooked at the function where the fx gets drawn.

  5. #20
    GemDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
    Its because I hooked at the function where the fx gets drawn.
    Is there a way to fix this? ps love your hack though ;p

  6. #21
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GemDG View Post
    Is there a way to fix this? ps love your hack though ;p
    Sure its possible to fix.
    Newest version already contains Autoshoot, Skeleton ESP, Snaplines, fixed Team aiming etc.

  7. #22
    crash985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nice bro
    But u can add Fullbright in the hack or make 1 fullbright software for mw2 steam?
    THX

  8. #23
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by crash985 View Post
    Nice bro
    But u can add Fullbright in the hack or make 1 fullbright software for mw2 steam?
    THX
    There is a software by @__Xen0

  9. #24
    kappaslash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    this hack doesn't work for me, i use injector v3 by xtreme or whatever and i join the game, press inject and nothing happens, the heartbeat stuff appears but it kicks me out of the server and the hack isn't even working, how to fix, tell me please?!
    btw i use repz and aci3 bypass
    Last edited by kappaslash; 01-04-2016 at 09:30 AM.

  10. #25
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kappaslash View Post
    this hack doesn't work for me, i use injector v3 by xtreme or whatever and i join the game, press inject and nothing happens, the heartbeat stuff appears but it kicks me out of the server and the hack isn't even working, how to fix, tell me please?!
    btw i use repz and aci3 bypass
    Its for steam

  11. #26
    slodeik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Do you can add a unlocker? any is working

  12. #27
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by slodeik View Post
    Do you can add a unlocker? any is working
    Patched with the last update. Not sure if they patched unlock alls.

  13. #28
    slodeik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
    Patched with the last update. Not sure if they patched unlock alls.
    Who i can test it?

  14. #29
    kakhoofd2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    yano its me the guy from steam did you changed name or somthing i cant find you pleas contact me on steam

    - - - Updated - - -

    BTW forget about that trickshot hack :P Is it possible to get silent aim xD thats the best dude

  15. #30
    Thaliquids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hey man,

    I downloaded the hook.dll. But I can't open mw2 or the hook as administrator on windows 10. Plus whenever I try to open the hook.dll it asks me with what program I want to open it with. Any help? (I'm a noob at this)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] [12-8-2012] R3d_L!n3 Vip (PartyRespawn , AntiKick , Aimbot , Esp , NoDeathCam etc...)
    By R3dLine in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 05:38 PM
  2. [Detected] CoD MW 2 AlterIW Hack Aimbot,ESP,Throwingknifebot,Auto Knife,Quickscopebot etc
    By Valdar99 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:43 AM
  3. [Detected] [6-10-2011] R3d_L!n3 ( Aimbot..Esp..OPK..PowerLevel CQC/AI/FFA .. ETC...)
    By R3dLine in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 03:23 AM
  4. [Release] Yazzn Client Hook -OPK, Chams, CQC Prone, GPS/ESP-GPS/
    By tarty42 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. TF2 Hacks (Aimbot, ESP, ETC.)
    By ColdHero in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:16 AM