Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by GemDG View Post
    Could you make a tutorial on how to find and edit this stuff please.
    By this stuff you mean removed dvars? I couldn't think of many.

Thanks
    xen0 I was just in a mw2 lobby(my name was "FlawlezZ") with you and your aimbotting rpd, I would just like to know what the point of doing that since you dont get anything out of it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeast1220 View Post
    xen0 I was just in a mw2 lobby(my name was "FlawlezZ") with you and your aimbotting rpd, I would just like to know what the point of doing that since you dont get anything out of it...
    Very interesting, you say there is not point in hacking but you are on MPGH and host modded lobbies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    Very interesting, you say there is not point in hacking but you are on MPGH and host modded lobbies.
    I think it has to do with the fact that he may use level hacks, a mod tools like this one, etc.
    You download the tools, you decide how far you take it.

He may also be a trickshotter/feeder as a modded lobby like this one can suit that purpose.
    They use their clips on youtube and put work into the "clips" they hit.
    Modding the lobby ruins the game for other people but it stays "playable".
    There is a real sense of accomplishment in coding, editing clips, etc.

Whereas aimbotting with an rpd just ruins the game for everybody for your own entertainment and makes that game "unplayable" in almost every case we see.
    (If multiple people are leaving the game this may hint that you are doing this.)
    There is no real sense of accomplishment at all as you have accomplished only disturbance.
    This may aggravate.

If you look at BO2 right now, some modes like Nukejacked are really unplayable without hacks.
    In 99,9% of the games there is someone who hacks and ruins the game for the other team.
    If you have a hacker on the other team you will be sure to lose and lose badly.
    And this goes on the whole day.

I can almost say that there is no point in playing BO2 anymore. (The game is ruined.)

Also the general difficulty of the game is significantly heightened to the point that it is unfair to legit players.

That's what he probably means.
    Last edited by TryOG; 02-28-2016 at 06:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    More commands works online everytime.

cg_gun_x "5" cg_gun_x "10" cg_gun_x "25" cg_gun_x "50" or cg_gun_ "-5" cg_gun_x "-10" cg_gun_x "-25" cg_gun_x "-50"

cg_gun_y "2" cg_gun_y "5" cg_gun_y "10" or cg_gun_y "-2" cg_gun_y "-5" cg_gun_y "-10"

cg_gun_z "2" cg_gun_z "9" or cg_gun_z "-4" cg_gun_z "-8"

Gun left or right and up and down for evebody online.

Very funny

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by TryOG View Post
    There is a real sense of accomplishment in coding, editing clips, etc.
    You're funny. You don't know how much effort I put into my hack. Have you ever made a hack from scratch? Not a host only gsc mod or something, also not a C# or VB WPM RPM tool. If not, then it makes sense that you think coding a trickshot mod or editing an EB montage, that doesn't take any skill, is harder and a greater accomplishment.
    But let's get back to the point, when I am playing MW2 I don't want to get kicked by some faggots, that play admin on a game that's not meant to have admins. You don't know how frustrating it is when you, for example add a new feature to your hack and join a lobby to test it and immediately get kicked, either because of scoud's tool or MW2sa (which is even more annoying).

And THAT is why I am aimbotting with my beloved RPD and force ending modded lobbies or lobbies where I know the host has a kick tool.

Edit: I like how you put "clips" into quotes. That's totally right because most of the trickshot lobbies have EB, so there is no work put into those "fake clips".
    Last edited by __Xen0; 02-28-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    You're funny.
    Please refrain from turning a simple discussion into something personal.

Now, I don't believe you code and start the game with your aimbot loaded up and waste a minute of their time where you'll be kicked after anyhow just because you know you will find lobbies that are wrongfully administered by others.
    I'm pretty sure you use that aimbot on other lobbies as well. Nobody's perfect, let's not act like it, either.
    I'm sure this forum isn't here to judge you for it, too. It's the wrong place to accuse someone of hacking or whatever.

So, yeah. Do whatever you like.
    But my point stays the same.
    Also, I'm not perfect, too.

Modifying GSC's does not require skill. That's fair.
    Editing, growing a yt channel, etc. can be just as hard as coding an aimbot, though.
    (I'm a coder myself -- and I'm not talking about VB / C# coding, yeah).
    It depends on how high you set your goals.

Long story short, you've heard the guy. He doesn't like it. You may waste a moment to think about it or just continue aimbotting.
    Whatever you do.. gg. Now let's stay on-topic, please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by TryOG View Post
    Please refrain from turning a simple discussion into something personal.

Now, I don't believe you code and start the game with your aimbot loaded up and waste a minute of their time where you'll be kicked after anyhow just because you know you will find lobbies that are wrongfully administered by others.
    I'm pretty sure you use that aimbot on other lobbies as well. Nobody's perfect, let's not act like it, either.
    I'm sure this forum isn't here to judge you for it, too. It's the wrong place to accuse someone of hacking or whatever.

So, yeah. Do whatever you like.
    But my point stays the same.
    Also, I'm not perfect, too.

Modifying GSC's does not require skill. That's fair.
    Editing, growing a yt channel, etc. can be just as hard as coding an aimbot, though.
    (I'm a coder myself -- and I'm not talking about VB / C# coding, yeah).
    It depends on how high you set your goals.

Long story short, you've heard the guy. He doesn't like it. You may waste a moment to think about it or just continue aimbotting.
    Whatever you do.. gg. Now let's stay on-topic, please.
    Okay, although I don't agree with you that growing a yt channel is just as hard as making a hack, let's just assume it is.
    I have a perfectly working hack, what about the youtube guy? Does he have a channel with many subs?
    Last edited by __Xen0; 02-28-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks
    Well, first you need to have good content to get many subs. Like editing quality stuff. Try remodeling a 3D scene, add and script some good quality / unique effects, add some manual DOF, mask it all; pan camera, get the velocity right on every movement, edit the sounds, etc.

Then you need to upload and have the right titles, you need to deal with SEO, the right inbound links, the social aspect, the social media aspect, collaboration, etc. and maybe after a few years, if you're really lucky you'll get many subs, if not it was all for nothing.

It needs years of motivation, work and patience for one channel.

Believe me, I code nicely, but growing a yt channel is hard.

Thanks
    For some reason it isn't letting my switch from spectator team in team deathmatch. Does anyone else have this problem? I noticed F5 is also tied to public/private game modes.

- - - Updated - - -

I got it figured out, turns out that my F5 key is broken. Had to use on screen keyboard. Thanks for the release!

Thanks
    ---PLEASE RESPOND---. Okay so since you can inject a .dll file into the injector for mods is there any way to modify that mod or create a new one? I have an old lib mod that i want to use in this injector and I was wondering if that was actually possible.

Thanks
    You can't use liberation menus on the newest patch. The menus for liberation were also not .dll's. You can still inject normal .dll mods (esp and such), but it needs to be updated for the current version of mw2.

Thanks

HELP!!!

Hi all. Please help me!!!
    I load Rullez Injector. Process iw4mp.exe/Manual/Browse MW2 Lobby Tools.dll/run iw4mp.exe/Private lobby.
    Press F1 - Nothing. F4 - Nothing. F1-F9 Nothing!
    How to cause the console?

Thanks
    Game is ending after 10 seconds
    How can I fix it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaZol View Post
    Hi all. Please help me!!!
    I load Rullez Injector. Process iw4mp.exe/Manual/Browse MW2 Lobby Tools.dll/run iw4mp.exe/Private lobby.
    Press F1 - Nothing. F4 - Nothing. F1-F9 Nothing!
    How to cause the console?
    HELP!!!

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast