Thread: XenBots by Xen0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    what injector do i use? I already tried extreme and valkerie. They dont work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
    what injector do i use? I already tried extreme and valkerie. They dont work
    I use Extreme Injector v3.6.. You may have to install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ to have it work. If you already have the latest, try having your game fully loaded (meaning you are in a party) before you inject it. That fixed my issue when I was having it. Good luck. Let me know if you have those things and it is still not working!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchLikeTwix View Post
    I use Extreme Injector v3.6.. You may have to install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ to have it work. If you already have the latest, try having your game fully loaded (meaning you are in a party) before you inject it. That fixed my issue when I was having it. Good luck. Let me know if you have those things and it is still not working!
    I named them XenBot on purpose so that people would recognize that I made them, so could you please stop showing people how to rename the bots? In fact that won't even work so easily, there are ~4000 results for my name and ~100 for the bots name... This just shows me I should not release anything here, yesterday I got the golden desert eagle in MW2 and teleporting to work, but I guess I won't release it. Thanks for ruining it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    I named them XenBot on purpose so that people would recognize that I made them, so could you please stop showing people how to rename the bots? In fact that won't even work so easily, there are ~4000 results for my name and ~100 for the bots name... This just shows me I should not release anything here, yesterday I got the golden desert eagle in MW2 and teleporting to work, but I guess I won't release it. Thanks for ruining it!
    I can always delete the post. I just found myself a tutorial on it then made a thread for it. I dont mind taking it down, I can understand why you are upset. The post will be going down right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I can always delete the post. I just found myself a tutorial on it then made a thread for it. I dont mind taking it down, I can understand why you are upset. The post will be going down right now
    Thanks, I am glad you understand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Thanks, I am glad you understand
    I re-edited my post just to have a list of a few console commands. I just put a list of a few ones (they werent anything special) just basically timelimit and stuff. Hopefully you can release the stuff you were talking about I wont let anyone in the community know how to do change your bots' names! <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I re-edited my post just to have a list of a few console commands. I just put a list of a few ones (they werent anything special) just basically timelimit and stuff. Hopefully you can release the stuff you were talking about I wont let anyone in the community know how to do change your bots' names! <3
    Just wanted to let you know that most of the console commands you posted won't work! By the way, what's your steam name, I could use some people in my lobby right now to see if stuff works!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Just wanted to let you know that most of the console commands you posted won't work! By the way, what's your steam name, I could use some people in my lobby right now to see if stuff works!
    ax.Twixxy http://steamcommunity.com/id/CrunchLikeTwix

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    oh lol, it's you. Nevermind!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    oh lol, it's you. Nevermind!
    lol I think I accidentally deleted you :/ so I mean if you want to add me, go ahead! I just ask you quit joining and ruining games.. Flick doesnt likeeey

Thanks
    hop off his dick fag

Thanks
    Dude, there seams to be something wrong... I cant spawn any bots in private match. I made sure the hack was injected while in-game whith rullez injector but nothing happended when I clicked the "+" key on my numpad. and also, the numlock was on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by nildszani View Post
    Dude, there seams to be something wrong... I cant spawn any bots in private match. I made sure the hack was injected while in-game whith rullez injector but nothing happended when I clicked the "+" key on my numpad. and also, the numlock was on
    Well, there is definitely nothing wrong with the algorithm in my code. You are using Steam MW2 though, right?

Thanks
    Well, there is definitely nothing wrong with the algorithm in my code. You are using Steam MW2 though, right?
    yeahh sure! i think there might be something wrong with my numpad... Is there anyway I can change the +- keys to other keys of my choice?

- - - Updated - - -

yeahh sure! i think there might be something wrong with my numpad... Is there anyway I can change the +- keys to other keys of my choice?
    or maybe just send me your steam profile so we can party up sometime if ur still playing. I currently cant post any links here, i believe because of some permition issues, so i cant share you my profile :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by nildszani View Post

- - - Updated - - -

or maybe just send me your steam profile so we can party up sometime if ur still playing. I currently cant post any links here, i believe because of some permition issues, so i cant share you my profile :/
    You can get a hotkey program to have it press as you need + for you if you are pressing say the letter p. Use your google to search for one because i am not able to post links Good luck!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast