Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 125
  1. #61
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    prestige 5
    slot 1
    name: Custom Class 1 color: no color
    primary weapon: ACR with grenade launcher and extended mags without camo
    secondary weapon: ACR with thermal scope and silencer
    equipment: hardline
    perk 1: sleight of hand
    perk 2: stopping power
    perk 3: scavenger
    special grenade: sleight of hand

    is this possible?
    Last edited by TheUser; 01-25-2010 at 10:06 AM.

  2. #62
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Done !
    Check your PM




    Sure, but why don't you want the titles and emblems that are from the prestige? :P I can give you a custom Prestige 0 Lvl 70 with all titles and emblems, and all weapons, weapon colors, challenges and attachments. If you want me to throw in nice hacked classes with, for example, a stinger as a flashbang, just ring a bell
    maybe you could get all title and prestige but no custom class for a lvl 1 prestige 0 or just lvl 1 prestige 0 with all title and emblem without the one for prestige ( less chance to get ban by steam and I would be able to lvl it by myself )
    Last edited by powner; 01-25-2010 at 11:49 AM.

  3. #63
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    prestige 5
    slot 2
    name: Custom Class 1 color: no color
    primary weapon: ACR with grenade launcher and extended mags without camo
    secondary weapon: ACR with thermal scope and silencer
    equipment: hardline
    perk 1: sleight of hand
    perk 2: stopping power
    perk 3: scavenger
    special grenade: sleight of hand

    is this possible?

    i just saw that SoH as special grenade isnt possible, replace it with a vector.

  4. #64
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by DiNo2012 View Post
    Prestige : <0> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
    Slots : <1>

    NOTE: If you can please, i hacked to 10th prestige but dont want classes anymore, could you remove the last 5? Thanks

    Name : <M4A1+ACR> <Blue>
    Primary Weapon : <M4A1> <Red Dot + FMJ> <Fall>
    Secondary : <ACR> <Red Dot + FMJ>
    Equipment : <Claymore>
    Perk 1 : <Hardline Pro>
    Perk 2 : <Steady Aim Pro>
    Perk 3 : <SitRep Pro>
    Special Grenade : <Semtex>



    Prestige : <0> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
    Slots : <2>
    Name : <M21+UMP45> <Blue>
    Primary Weapon : <M21 EBR> <Silencer + FMJ> <Fall>
    Secondary : <UMP45> <Red Dot + FMJ>
    Equipment : <Claymore>
    Perk 1 : <Hardline Pro>
    Perk 2 : <Steady Aim Pro>
    Perk 3 : <SitRep Pro>
    Special Grenade : <Semtex>


    Thanks a lot!
    Dino1993
    Check your Public Profile Page (for some reason I couldn't PM you)
    Enjoy man!
    PS : Your stats are back to Prestige 0, which leaves your classes alone, and keep them at 5 Classes instead of 10 Please be aware that you need to keep re-importing every time you launch MW2


    Quote Originally Posted by scrappy1985 View Post
    Prestige : <7> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
    Slots : <1>
    Name : <AK47/44 Magnum/Gold
    Primary Weapon : Ak47/Silencer/heartbeat/Fall
    Secondary Weapon : 44 Magnum/Tactical Knife/FMJ
    Equipment : Claymore
    Perk 1 : Scavenger Pro
    Perk 2 : LightWeight Pro
    Perk 3 : Ninja Pro
    Special Grenade : Stun

    Prestige : <7> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
    Slots : <2>
    Name : <ACR/44 Magnum/Gold
    Primary Weapon : ACR/Silencer/Extra Ammo/Fall
    Secondary Weapon : 44 Magnum/Tactical Knife/FMJ
    Equipment : Claymore
    Perk 1 : Scavenger Pro
    Perk 2 : LightWeight Pro
    Perk 3 : Ninja Pro
    Special Grenade : Stun


    would really appriciate it m8 if u could plz do this for me thanx
    Check your PM No problem and enjoy!


    Quote Originally Posted by jumpstylejunkie View Post
    Woohoo my first post.

    Prestige : <1>
    Slots : <1>
    Name : <SCAR .50> <Blue>
    Primary Weapon : <SCAR-H> <FMJ + Extended Mags> <Red Tiger>
    Secondary : <barret .50 call> <FMJ + Thermal>
    Equipment : <Stinger>
    Perk 1 : <Scavenger Pro>
    Perk 2 : <Stopping Power Pro>
    Perk 3 : <Ninja Pro>
    Special Grenade : <Hardline Pro>

    Prestige : <1>
    Slots : <2>
    Name : <M4A1 .50> <Red>
    Primary Weapon : <M4A1> <FMJ + Extended Mags> <Blue Tiger>
    Secondary : <barret .50 call> <FMJ + Thermal>
    Equipment : <Stinger>
    Perk 1 : <Scavenger Pro>
    Perk 2 : <Stopping Power Pro>
    Perk 3 : <Ninja Pro>
    Special Grenade : <Hardline Pro>

    If you have the time can you give me all the titles, emblems and everything else please!

    mazzels
    Check your PM Keep on rocking!



    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    prestige 5
    slot 1
    name: Custom Class 1 color: no color
    primary weapon: ACR with grenade launcher and extended mags without camo
    secondary weapon: ACR with thermal scope and silencer
    equipment: hardline
    perk 1: sleight of hand
    perk 2: stopping power
    perk 3: scavenger
    special grenade: sleight of hand

    is this possible?
    Check your PM again Yes, the sleight of hand has been changed
    Enjoy!



    Pfft damn that was some work :P Keep the requests coming peoples!


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  5. #65
    Chicken McFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Prestige : I just want slots and custom class... dont change it if its possible, if not, make it prest 7 level 57 (like the one I have)
    Slots : Highest number possible (unless they will come out of my screen if you know what I mean)

    Code:
    Name : ^1UltimateCamper
    Primary Weapon : ACR <ACOG + Silencer> <Red Tiger>
    Secondary : Barett Sniper Rifle <Silencer + Extended Mags> <Red Tiger>
    Equipment : <Claymore> (if you can make me have like 10 claymores, I'd use that :P)
    Perk 1 : <Scavenger Pro>
    Perk 2 : <Stopping Power Pro>
    Perk 3 : <Sit Rep Pro>
    Special Grenade : <Ranger>


    Achievements:
    10 posts [] ~ 2 points
    20 posts [] ~ 6 points
    50 posts [] ~ 12 points
    100 posts [] ~ 26 points
    ~~~~~~ 8/46 POINTS
    Thanks x1 [] ~ 4 points
    Thanks x5 [] ~ 14 points
    Thanks x20 [] ~ 36 points
    ~~~~~~ 4/54 POINTS

    TOTAL POINTS: 12/100

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    u need to read a tutorial before posting a tut

  6. #66
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken McFail View Post
    Prestige : I just want slots and custom class... dont change it if its possible, if not, make it prest 7 level 57 (like the one I have)
    Slots : Highest number possible (unless they will come out of my screen if you know what I mean)

    Code:
    Name : ^1UltimateCamper
    Primary Weapon : ACR <ACOG + Silencer> <Red Tiger>
    Secondary : Barett Sniper Rifle <Silencer + Extended Mags> <Red Tiger>
    Equipment : <Claymore> (if you can make me have like 10 claymores, I'd use that :P)
    Perk 1 : <Scavenger Pro>
    Perk 2 : <Stopping Power Pro>
    Perk 3 : <Sit Rep Pro>
    Special Grenade : <Ranger>
    Sorry but I can't make it level 57 yet, it takes too much time. Here are your custom stats! Check your PM


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  7. #67
    scrappy1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    awesome m8 works a treat thanx

  8. #68
    ZaGGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Name : Universal (Red Color)
    Slot: 1
    Primary Weapon : WA2000 (FMJ + Hearbeat) (Camo : Fall)
    Secondary : Scar-H (Holographic Sight + FMJ)
    Equipment : Scavenger Pro
    Perk 1 : Sleight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2 : Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3 : Steady Aim Pro
    Special Grenade : Striker


    Name : rungun (Red Color)
    Slot: 2
    Primary Weapon : Desert Eagle (FMJ + Tactical Knife)
    Secondary : UMP45 (Akimbo + FMJ)
    Equipment : Lightweight
    Perk 1 : Sleight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2 : Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3 : Steady Aim Pro
    Special Grenade : Smoke Grenade

    Possible ?

  9. #69
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post





    Check your PM again Yes, the sleight of hand has been changed
    Enjoy!



    Pfft damn that was some work :P Keep the requests coming peoples!
    nice job! it works like it did on the others

  10. #70
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappy1985 View Post
    awesome m8 works a treat thanx
    Cool! Glad you like it


    Quote Originally Posted by ZaGGeR View Post
    Name : Universal (Red Color)
    Slot: 1
    Primary Weapon : WA2000 (FMJ + Hearbeat) (Camo : Fall)
    Secondary : Scar-H (Holographic Sight + FMJ)
    Equipment : Scavenger Pro
    Perk 1 : Sleight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2 : Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3 : Steady Aim Pro
    Special Grenade : Striker


    Name : rungun (Red Color)
    Slot: 2
    Primary Weapon : Desert Eagle (FMJ + Tactical Knife)
    Secondary : UMP45 (Akimbo + FMJ)
    Equipment : Lightweight
    Perk 1 : Sleight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2 : Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3 : Steady Aim Pro
    Special Grenade : Smoke Grenade

    Possible ?
    Yessir, surely is possible Check your PM in about 1 hour max. If it's not there yet by then, be more patient


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  11. #71
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    I already asked you to make 2 super classes for me and you did and they worked, can i ask 2 more?

  12. #72
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    I already asked you to make 2 super classes for me and you did and they worked, can i ask 2 more?
    Of course, when I get back home I'll work on it
    PM/Reply with your 2 classes. Note that they will replace the other ones, unless you make me do them all 4 again :P


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  13. #73
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    ok i have 2 classes, you dont need to make them today,make them when you have some free time:

    Prestige 5
    1:

    Name : Noobtuber (Red Color)
    Slot: 1
    Primary Weapon : ACR (grenade launcher + holographic sight) (Camo : digital)
    Secondary Weapon : AK-47 (Grenade launcher + Holographic sight)
    Equipment : hardline
    Perk 1 : sleight of hand
    Perk 2 : danger close
    Perk 3 : scavenger
    Special Grenade : thumper

    2:

    Name : Multi Purpose (white)
    Slot: 4
    Primary Weapon : SCAR-H (Extended mags + holographic) (Camo : digital)
    Secondary : M21 EBR (Thermal + Extended Mags)
    Equipment : hardline
    Perk 1 : sleight of hand
    Perk 2 : stopping power
    Perk 3 : marathon
    Special Grenade : mp5k

  14. #74
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaGGeR View Post
    Name : Universal (Red Color)
    Slot: 1
    Primary Weapon : WA2000 (FMJ + Hearbeat) (Camo : Fall)
    Secondary : Scar-H (Holographic Sight + FMJ)
    Equipment : Scavenger Pro
    Perk 1 : Sleight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2 : Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3 : Steady Aim Pro
    Special Grenade : Striker


    Name : rungun (Red Color)
    Slot: 2
    Primary Weapon : Desert Eagle (FMJ + Tactical Knife)
    Secondary : UMP45 (Akimbo + FMJ)
    Equipment : Lightweight
    Perk 1 : Sleight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2 : Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3 : Steady Aim Pro
    Special Grenade : Smoke Grenade

    Possible ?
    Done! Check your PM



    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    ok i have 2 classes, you dont need to make them today,make them when you have some free time:

    Prestige 5
    1:

    Name : Noobtuber (Red Color)
    Slot: 1
    Primary Weapon : ACR (grenade launcher + holographic sight) (Camo : digital)
    Secondary Weapon : AK-47 (Grenade launcher + Holographic sight)
    Equipment : hardline
    Perk 1 : sleight of hand
    Perk 2 : danger close
    Perk 3 : scavenger
    Special Grenade : thumper

    2:

    Name : Multi Purpose (white)
    Slot: 4
    Primary Weapon : SCAR-H (Extended mags + holographic) (Camo : digital)
    Secondary : M21 EBR (Thermal + Extended Mags)
    Equipment : hardline
    Perk 1 : sleight of hand
    Perk 2 : stopping power
    Perk 3 : marathon
    Special Grenade : mp5k
    Done! Check your PM Sorry for the delay, school + traveling home + fixing my bike ;P


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  15. #75
    sietse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Name : Sprayer ! (Red Color)
    Slot: 1
    Primary Weapon : M4A1 (FMJ + Holograpic sight) (Camo : Fall)
    Secondary Weapon : SCAR-H (Holograpic sight + FMJ) (Camo : Red Tiger
    Equipment : Scavenger Pro
    Perk 1 : Sleight of hand pro
    Perk 2 : Danger Close
    Perk 3 : Stoppid Power Pro
    Special Grenade : Vector

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to make your own Custom Class (Cracked)
    By ShadeRecon in forum Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. Use Your Custom Class In Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod
    By intervention61 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:50 AM
  3. [Release] Share Your Custom Classes!
    By phire in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 10:35 PM
  4. [REQUEST THREAD]Put all your requests here for mods
    By Shizun in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 04:07 AM
  5. Mega Game pack for all your needs
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 10:36 PM