hey, i have a quick question,, pls help, how come i can't save the setting after i chose the custom? how can i permanantely save it. Need ur pro opinion, thanx host
Play with EAM open and with auto import/export on. When you close the game, disable auto import/export or your custom classes will be overwritten next time you open it. Next time you open your game, click import button at the main menu and then enable auto import/export again.
The Following User Says Thank You to hacker0123456 For This Useful Post:
Here are some instructions to follow (should be fairly easy..)
1. Use Easy Account Manager to export your stats.
2. Backup your playerstats.txt file (copy it).
3. Copy your "playerstats.txt" file in the same folder as this application
4. Launch the application, and start creating custom classes.
5. Close EasyClassEditor Close or save?????????????????????
When i save the program will broken and i must close it but- but its dont save
6. Import your modified playerstats.txt with EasyAccountManager
1) I got EAM and playerstats for various stuff (lvl 45, 100%completion, or lvl 70 no prestige, or lvl 70 max prestige etc.) from a thread over here... A bit of searching will land you there...
2) I have EAM in a folder called EAM, and the playerstats text files i downloaded in the same folder. I renamed the one file i wanted to use (lvl 70, no prestige, 100% completion text playerstat file) as "playerstat.txt" without "".
3) I extract this app (custom class editor) into the VERY SAME FOLDER, and run it once, i modify all classes i want to, and i click on SAVE.
4) Next, i close this application
5) I open up EAM, check the automatic import/export checkbox, and start up steam, and fire up the game
6) I go into my classes list to find my class of pwnage waiting to be used
7) Rape your opponents
9) Come back here and tell us how amazingly it worked!!!