Hi guys im gonna relase this custom class editor that lets you have 2 primary weapons in 1 class and things like that
Here are some instructions to follow (should be fairly easy..)
1. Use Easy Account Manager to export your stats.
2. Backup your playerstats.txt file (copy it).
3. Copy your "playerstats.txt" file in the same folder as this application
4. Launch the application, and start creating custom classes.
5. Close EasyClassEditor
6. Import your modified playerstats.txt with EasyAccountManager
Make sure you put the correct attachements on the right weapons (the application won't throw an error but it will not work in game) for example DO NOT put a noobtube on an RPG...
Here is a lil screenshot:
This application was written in C#, so make sure you have .Net framework 3.5 sp1.
The save button is to apply your changes. Then import and they'll show up. I'm not quite sure it's allowed to post someone elses program here, especially if its from another website (you know what happened to the vac disabler)
Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here