Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 351
  1. #271
    Fingerprint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey there.
    First of all, great hack created here lol. It's quite fun
    But i'm not sure if this is an issue or not but im running it on xp and when I close down cod after using the hack, like after I have unlocked guns and perks, made desired classes and all that stuff. When I open cod back up it goes back to the first prestige I chose using the hack (Which was prestige 9) and it resets all my classes back to before I had the hack on. Is there anyway to fix this or do I need to the "profile management" feature of the hack?

    Thanks.

  2. #272
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerprint View Post
    Hey there.
    First of all, great hack created here lol. It's quite fun
    But i'm not sure if this is an issue or not but im running it on xp and when I close down cod after using the hack, like after I have unlocked guns and perks, made desired classes and all that stuff. When I open cod back up it goes back to the first prestige I chose using the hack (Which was prestige 9) and it resets all my classes back to before I had the hack on. Is there anyway to fix this or do I need to the "profile management" feature of the hack?

    Thanks.
    try the tutorial to reset to lvl 1 then choose back another prestige and lvl

  3. #273
    OmniTool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hi, my first post here. I just want to ask something before using this just to be on the safe side.
    All i want to do is up my ACR stats so i have the final skin (the orange one).
    I have around 155 headshots so far which gave me the red skin.

    What is the proper way to go with this ? Do i just change the score to 250 and thats it or do i have to edit time played as well.
    Thanks.

  4. #274
    SteamFuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerprint View Post
    Hey there.
    First of all, great hack created here lol. It's quite fun
    But i'm not sure if this is an issue or not but im running it on xp and when I close down cod after using the hack, like after I have unlocked guns and perks, made desired classes and all that stuff. When I open cod back up it goes back to the first prestige I chose using the hack (Which was prestige 9) and it resets all my classes back to before I had the hack on. Is there anyway to fix this or do I need to the "profile management" feature of the hack?

    Thanks.
    Hello,

    The class management section of the hack currently doesn't work. Dont use it.
    If you change ANYTHING else, you have to change it, close the hack, and go play a game in COD so that it syncs with the steam server and stays.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SteamFuck For This Useful Post:

    OmniTool (02-15-2010)

  6. #275
    Karidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    First and foremost, I understand that if one sets the playtime to a respectable amount corresponding to the level that it will not count against you and will minimize the risk of being banned (if at all).

    My question, as it does not seem to be answered here, is what amount of time would seem most plausible for a level 70? 50 hours or so?

  7. #276
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Karidon View Post
    First and foremost, I understand that if one sets the playtime to a respectable amount corresponding to the level that it will not count against you and will minimize the risk of being banned (if at all).

    My question, as it does not seem to be answered here, is what amount of time would seem most plausible for a level 70? 50 hours or so?
    I would say get around 3 day, but like somepeople its sure that it can be done in 1 day or more then 3 day

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to powner For This Useful Post:

    Karidon (02-15-2010)

  9. #277
    Karidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Good to know!

    And in the event that a VAC ban DID occur at all, how long would the delay be?

  10. #278
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Karidon View Post
    Good to know!

    And in the event that a VAC ban DID occur at all, how long would the delay be?
    I think it might be around 2 weeks, but if you just use lvl hack change it when your single then close the hack and play they will never know it

  11. #279
    Karidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    "Single" as in at the MP main menu (Play, Options, Main Menu, Quit) or as in the IWNet Main Menu (Find Game, etc.)

  12. #280
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Karidon View Post
    "Single" as in at the MP main menu (Play, Options, Main Menu, Quit) or as in the IWNet Main Menu (Find Game, etc.)
    main menu where you can choose barrack or create class

  13. #281
    Karidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks for the help!

  14. #282
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Karidon View Post
    Thanks for the help!
    press the thanks buttom then

  15. #283
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
    press the thanks buttom then
    Nothing againt yas Powner ^^'.
    But I wonder why the hell does poeple seems collecting thanks ? I never asked anyone to thank me for what i've done, And as I stumble around in the forums, I don't keep the count of how many members have "Thank me " in their signature or something like that,

    What is the point collecting Virtual thanks ?

    Melodia

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    DanCro09 (02-15-2010),Karidon (02-15-2010)

  17. #284
    Karidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It probably means nothing, but it's always a good sign to be grateful. Hard to express on the internet, so we give what we can give.

  18. #285
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Karidon View Post
    It probably means nothing, but it's always a good sign to be grateful. Hard to express on the internet, so we give what we can give.
    True, This is an kind effort , But I wonder why some poeple always ask for them, Instead of just.. Getting them ?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    DanCro09 (02-15-2010)

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast