Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    For all the people having problems using this hack, please make sure you follow the instructions Koen has provided to the tee. Make sure you have upgraded to the most recent patch on MW2, and as always use at your own discretion. VAC bans are PERMANENT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrbt View Post
    For all the people having problems using this hack, please make sure you follow the instructions Koen has provided to the tee. Make sure you have upgraded to the most recent patch on MW2, and as always use at your own discretion. VAC bans are PERMANENT!
    Cbrbt if your gonna post, can u either ask a question or say something helpful,instead of brown-nosing and re-iteraing whats already been stated.thats pretty annoying.

Thanks
    well i got banned a week after using this hack it was fun at first but know im out a game and i wastted 60 bucks that i really shouldnt have spent on a gay video game but thats what i get for hacking god damn it well i wish the best of luck to the rest of you that use hacks this was my first time ever because it was so easy and i get poped by VAC (CHEATS DETECTED) and the game shuts down i fucking hate my self right now.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Don't hate yourself cause you got banned from a shit game like this :P

At least , the pc version, we got backstabbed xD

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

jeremy93 (02-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I got a problem, on step 5 i cant find iw4mp.exe any tip?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Don't hate yourself cause you got banned from a shit game like this :P

At least , the pc version, we got backstabbed xD
    awww come on. It's the best game I've ever played. People whine too much about the overpowered killstreaks. I mean, take cold-blooded and a stinger, and chopper gunners don't last more than 5 seconds.

Host connection was a real mess-up, but I don't see how it hurts us really. I mean, I can connect to most people and have great gameplay

People should stop whining about the small stuff.

BC2 on the other hand.. the maps are frickin huge, the sniping is fail because of bullet drop and wind sway, the maps are like 5X bigger than wasteland, you parachute down while getting shot at. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but overrated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    awww come on. It's the best game I've ever played. People whine too much about the overpowered killstreaks. I mean, take cold-blooded and a stinger, and chopper gunners don't last more than 5 seconds.

Host connection was a real mess-up, but I don't see how it hurts us really. I mean, I can connect to most people and have great gameplay

BC2 on the other hand.. the maps are frickin huge, the sniping is fail because of bullet drop and wind sway, the maps are like 5X bigger than wasteland, you parachute down while getting shot at. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but overrated.
    mw2 is a good game but it could be much better; its f*cked up without dedicated server and the hostmigration shit is fail. here is a example: i had a nuke, i wanted to use it but the host leaves so the host migration starts but what happens? i got kicked out with the message: host migration aborted, no good host available.
    and no dedicated servers means no mods (as all of you know) so im starting to get bored like much others (no mods; always the same)
    and another big minus point is that you cant play the maps you like; you just have to be lucky.

ofcourse this game has nice features like more weapon choices and much others and upgradable perks and nice killstreak rewards but this game should be much better with dedicated servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    mw2 is a good game but it could be much better; its f*cked up without dedicated server and the hostmigration shit is fail. here is a example: i had a nuke, i wanted to use it but the host leaves so the host migration starts but what happens? i got kicked out with the message: host migration aborted, no good host available.
    and no dedicated servers means no mods (as all of you know) so im starting to get bored like much others (no mods; always the same)
    and another big minus point is that you cant play the maps you like; you just have to be lucky.

ofcourse this game has nice features like more weapon choices and much others and upgradable perks and nice killstreak rewards but this game should be much better with dedicated servers.
    Erm, yes. I know. But still, we shouldn't act so angry about it.

Thanks
    Erm, yes. I know. But still, we shouldn't act so angry about it.
    yes but IW knew that COD fans like COD mp because dedicated servers and other things but dedicated servers were one of the most wanted things of cod mp and IW took it away (extremely bas for us (hackers) because we cant go to pb free servers and hack ) now you cant play big clanwars or switch to the other team if the fail steam has put your friend on the other team.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Best game you've ever played? Oh wow, someones new to gaming lol.

Half Life, Prey, GTA, anyone? (Okay maybe not GTA)

Anyways, It seems you haven't do proper research on your BC2 flaming:
    If sniping is fail, you suck at it. It's way more realistic and funner to snipe on BC2 instead of just shooting a bullet 500 meter and the bullet will hit wherever your crosshair was aimed on (NOT REALISTIC)
    5x Bigger, yes, but the action only happens in a part of the map, not through the entire map. At the Beta you have 4 area's in the map, which advances to the other if both objectives are destroyed (it's like demolition but demolition is a bad rip-off from BC1). You can't get shot while you parachute down, at least I've NEVERRR been hit by a bullet when chuting down, instead, I sniped alot of people while falling down.

Overrated? Are you frikin' kidding me? You can BFBC2 overrated and say MW2 is the best game youve ever played?

Oh damn...

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

jeremy93 (02-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Best game you've ever played? Oh wow, someones new to gaming lol.

Half Life, Prey, GTA, anyone? (Okay maybe not GTA)

Anyways, It seems you haven't do proper research on your BC2 flaming:
    If sniping is fail, you suck at it. It's way more realistic and funner to snipe on BC2 instead of just shooting a bullet 500 meter and the bullet will hit wherever your crosshair was aimed on (NOT REALISTIC)
    5x Bigger, yes, but the action only happens in a part of the map, not through the entire map. At the Beta you have 4 area's in the map, which advances to the other if both objectives are destroyed (it's like demolition but demolition is a bad rip-off from BC1). You can't get shot while you parachute down, at least I've NEVERRR been hit by a bullet when chuting down, instead, I sniped alot of people while falling down.

Overrated? Are you frikin' kidding me? You can BFBC2 overrated and say MW2 is the best game youve ever played?

Oh damn...
    It's not the bullet drop, it's the frigging wind sway. How do you know how hard the wind is blowing -.-. And no, I don't feel like missing a direct shot while ARs start spraying.

Half-Life, good, granted, but bad graphics. Prey = .. -.-......

Learn to read Koen. I'm not flaming. Don't tell me you can't read also.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nope I'm sorry, analphabetic

Prey was amazing don't mess with it, it is the best game ever for me

Wind sway? I NEVER even heard of that, theres only bullet drop, I never shoot a bit to the left or a bit to the right on this map (which has a bigass wind blow, trust me)

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

jeremy93 (02-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nope I'm sorry, analphabetic

Prey was amazing don't mess with it, it is the best game ever for me

Wind sway? I NEVER even heard of that, theres only bullet drop, I never shoot a bit to the left or a bit to the right on this map (which has a bigass wind blow, trust me)
    Psh, I've read a bunch of flame about the wind-sway. If it doesn't I'm good.

Not a fan of futuristic weapons tho.. and we should stop discussing this.

And stop trying to make puns. It's really stupid.

Thanks
    nice off topic discussion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    nice off topic discussion
    I didn't start it -.- Neither did Koen. Someone else started discussing this.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast