Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    ihackforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Can Someone Test This For 1.0.184

    hey guys, this is is something i found (I TAKE NO CREDITS OR RESPONSIBILITY) on the internet while looking for an ESP hack.
    I've tried to test it, i can get the menu working by pressing insert but i cant get in game kuz im banned.. im using GoDLy's crack for zero gear so i cant get in any games without xfire... help? someone please test this? thanks
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    How i was told to use this:
    extract files from hack....
    Close steam ( NOT NEEDED )
    run the MW2 HOOK.exe as admin (VISTA)
    then run mw2 as admin (VISTA)
    i think the hack starts MW2 kuz when i closed steam and then started the hack it started steam automaticly then MW2 started up... i think the hack starts MW2 kuz it does something to it or something idk. Will someone please test it? i need to know so i can change the post.....
    PS - if it doesnt work by default try using another injector or something..... thanks....
    Scan - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/3...f41-1266557294
    Last edited by ihackforfun; 02-19-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: added scan

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ihackforfun For This Useful Post:

    tim11 (05-03-2012)

  3. #2
    GodlyHaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Amused
    file seems safe. Menu is VERY BUGGY. it keeps disappearing and like the arrow keys seem to be not responding most of the time. but overall this is ok. it works for me... still, use at your own risk.
    GoDLy-HaX iZ TeNSe
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
    - HaX = WiiN
    - PeOPLe WHo GeT PiSSeD aND CoMPLaiiN = FaiiL


    ADD ME:

    MSN:Esizlegacy@hotmail.com

    Aim: externalxf3ar

    Successful Threads By Me:

    MW2 External Crosshair - GoDLY-HaX

    My comps nice

    ______________________
    .::MPGH::.
    - 10 posts

    - 20 posts

    - 30 posts

    - 40 posts

    - 50 posts

    - 60 posts

    - 70 posts

    - 80 posts

    - 90 posts

    - 100 posts

    - 1,000 posts

  4. #3
    zhenkaisoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    don't download this, it is a keylogger. I dled it, ran it...then a FAKE steam logging showed up, and i typed in my password and so on. minutes later, steam showed a message saying i am currently logged in at another location. and..meh i changed my password now and everything, but guys. DOOOOOO NOOOOT DOWNLOAD THIS, its not working either

  5. #4
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    dude if your trying to get the public to test ur shit just make a release and add the " - BETA" thing at the end cuz it seems as if your saying "please test this so i can laugh at your flame on this post because of the fact you got banned" now i know you dont mean this but to some ppl they take their $60 very seriously.
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: http://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  6. #5
    boomkilla101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yea stupid fuck took my account why u not learn to pay for shit urself and stop hacking other peoples stuff ban hammer him this bullshit take ferever to get ur shit back

  7. #6
    zakodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Just gonna throw this out there lol

    IF you are not smart enough to atleast look at the file size on the VIRUS TOTAL then its your own fault u get hacked lol. I may be a choob but i have been with this community a long time just i dont normaly post because i dont know enough to code and i cant test safely. Therefore i just use my few posts to point out when people complain and dont realize its their own dumb fault. The virus total says 20 bytes..... this is near a meg...

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zakodia For This Useful Post:

    AngelOfHatred (02-19-2010),Reaper8281 (02-19-2010)

  9. #7
    boomkilla101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    virus said it was clean lol

  10. #8
    boomkilla101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    lol and the 20 bytes is just the size of the rar file lol that isnt the size of the virus lol

  11. #9
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by boomkilla101 View Post
    virus said it was clean lol
    Quote Originally Posted by boomkilla101 View Post
    lol and the 20 bytes is just the size of the rar file lol that isnt the size of the virus lol
    click on edit next time,

    cheers


  12. #10
    Freakuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not on computer.
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Don't use it...IT sucks badly...
    Get 200 posts []
    Get 400 posts [::]
    Get 1000 posts []
    GET -100 REP []

  13. #11
    Freakuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not on computer.
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    click on edit next time,

    cheers
    How cheers!
    Get 200 posts []
    Get 400 posts [::]
    Get 1000 posts []
    GET -100 REP []

  14. #12
    BigPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BerlinCity
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Amused
    guys don't cry because your steam account got hijacked!
    do not trust a choob that posts hacks!
    i am a choob as well but that guys doesn't look very serious though!

  15. #13
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPop View Post
    guys don't cry because your steam account got hijacked!
    do not trust a choob that posts hacks!
    i am a choob as well but that guys doesn't look very serious though!
    there are choobs who are hacker wizes okay then there are the NEW people to hacking so stfu and careful what you say...


  16. #14
    xnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    screenshoots?!

  17. #15
    Freakuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not on computer.
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    there are choobs who are hacker wizes okay then there are the NEW people to hacking so stfu and careful what you say...
    WHat the hell does it even mean?
    Get 200 posts []
    Get 400 posts [::]
    Get 1000 posts []
    GET -100 REP []

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Can someone test this mod for me?
    By Lemon30 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 12:34 PM
  2. can someone test this?
    By ohshit in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:36 PM
  3. [REQUEST]CAN SOMEONE MAKE THIS GUN FOR ME?
    By mistaoo in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:44 PM
  4. Can someone clean this up for me?
    By PyrexxHero® in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:47 PM
  5. can someone test this and see if it is ulim ammo for k2
    By cjg333 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 07:14 PM