Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 633
  1. #301
    barmaPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm sorry if everyone will think that i'm stupid but i dont know how to activate the cheat
    IF u could help me, i have the injectionmodule.dll and i open first the exe file and in the game i inject the injectionmodule.dll with Winject and exe file doesn't show me the SP and MP cheats just the thing to change ur Headshots, wins etc ...
    Can someone help me ?


    EDIT: My bad, i did not press the blue banner ...
    Last edited by barmaPro; 03-17-2010 at 04:59 PM.

  2. #302
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by barmaPro View Post
    I'm sorry if everyone will think that i'm stupid but i dont know how to activate the cheat
    IF u could help me, i have the injectionmodule.dll and i open first the exe file and in the game i inject the injectionmodule.dll with Winject and exe file doesn't show me the SP and MP cheats just the thing to change ur Headshots, wins etc ...
    Can someone help me ?
    Heh, Little sir, You are trying to inject my injector module in MW2, That won't work.

    So.
    Open the exe,
    Click The bar below the "Expand" label, And magic, Here are your cheats.

    PS : Don't inject the damn module libraries with winject, I don't know what errors it may possibly cause, Lawl.

    Mely

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    barmaPro (03-18-2010)

  4. #303
    Lepetitbart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    If i can, i want you compile it for me and i'll try it.
    Thanks a lot.
    Send it by pm if you can, thanks again.

  5. #304
    meeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    Ok I think my .Net framework is older I think it's 2.7 lawlz I think this is really old I'll have a look tomorrow

  6. #305
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by meeeeeeeeee View Post
    Ok I think my .Net framework is older I think it's 2.7 lawlz I think this is really old I'll have a look tomorrow
    3.5 Is required for these versions,

    But my releases for new patches will require .Net 4.0RC

  7. #306
    meeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    Ok I don't mind updating my .net as long as it is free :-p
    and btw can you send the dl link

  8. #307
    meeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    This the right one? Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Beta 1

    And if so what one of the 3 i showed you my os

  9. #308
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lawl, Use your friend Google.

    And no, Not the Bata 1, The RC

    4.0 RC ->> Download details: .NET Framework 4 RC

    3.5 ->> Let me google that for you

    Mely

    And stop double-posting, Edit, Please !!

  10. #309
    meeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    Sorry I copyd the wrong URL this was whati meant:Download details: .NET Framework 4 RC

    and what do you mean dubble posting I know what it is but when did I do that?

  11. #310
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by meeeeeeeeee View Post
    Ok I don't mind updating my .net as long as it is free :-p
    and btw can you send the dl link
    Quote Originally Posted by meeeeeeeeee View Post
    This the right one? Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Beta 1

    And if so what one of the 3 i showed you my os
    Double - Posting ^

    Quote Originally Posted by meeeeeeeeee View Post
    Sorry I copyd the wrong URL this was whati meant:Download details: .NET Framework 4 RC

    and what do you mean dubble posting I know what it is but when did I do that?
    Yes you now have the good link, Just be sure to download the correct version for your system

    dotNetFx40_Full_x86.exe = Os x32

    dotNetFx40_Full_x86_ia64.exe = You Probably don't have that, Itanium sucks.

    dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe = Os x64

    Mely

  12. #311
    archey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    for the unlocker, if i had 2 accounts both with mw2, and i wanted to use this on one, would it affect the other?

  13. #312
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by archey View Post
    for the unlocker, if i had 2 accounts both with mw2, and i wanted to use this on one, would it affect the other?
    Noes, Why would it do this ?

    Mely

  14. #313
    Krymsyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Okay, so after drudging through the large amount of comments, I'd like to confirm two things.

    Are the Single Player hacks, and Multiplayer Level editor safe to use? I don't want to use ESPs or anything of that sort, just sick of Prestiging, leveling, Prestiging, leveling, just want my 8th Prestige and can't be bothered to do it two more times.

  15. #314
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Krymsyn View Post
    Okay, so after drudging through the large amount of comments, I'd like to confirm two things.

    Are the Single Player hacks, and Multiplayer Level editor safe to use? I don't want to use ESPs or anything of that sort, just sick of Prestiging, leveling, Prestiging, leveling, just want my 8th Prestige and can't be bothered to do it two more times.
    Usually yes, If they are used correctly ( Not In Game Nor Lobby )

    And yes, SP Hacks are safe, But the Laz0rz for SP are a bit unstable.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    Krymsyn (03-17-2010)

  17. #315
    Krymsyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Usually yes, If they are used correctly ( Not In Game Nor Lobby )

    And yes, SP Hacks are safe, But the Laz0rz for SP are a bit unstable.
    I was ballsy so decided to test the single player before I received a Reply, but I thank you for your patience as I'm sure you've answered these questions quite a bit. Crashed using the Laz0rz, heh.

    5 Stars for the good trainer.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krymsyn For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (03-17-2010)

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] Melodia -Loader- Multi-Trainer v2.3r1 =^.^=
    By Melodia in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 287
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:32 PM
  2. [Release] Bluthera's Multi-player Trainers v3 Series!
    By Bluthera in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. [Release] Multi-player Trainer v1 Series
    By Bluthera in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 07:13 AM
  4. Trainer Multi-Hack, (super jump, no fall, chams, ect)
    By faking-cool in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 06:56 PM
  5. [release]Multi-hack Trainer
    By Zrr in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 06:25 PM