Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 633
  1. #466
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by carsd View Post
    yea i just got VAC banned for using this.....

    ... is there anyway or a program or something which can get me unbanned?
    You really can't read do you ?!

    It IS "detected", Because it IS meant to be used with a disabler,
    A term many of you choobies don't seem to get because you can't freaking read the full First post.
    It was labeled in previous versions, But I removed the label from the proggie, As I thought people weren't stupid enough to run it without reading anything, And get their ass banned, But it seems some people are that stupid.

    If you got banned, There is no way back, And you are the only responsible, Read the damn thread next time, Or at least the first post.
    I am freaking bored of MPGH choobies that don't give a fuck about reading and that think everybody owes them everything, And I won't provide support to you.

    And freaking don't do as this marc1647 choobie, Spaming my Profile, e-Mailing me, And Adding me on MSN because he needs a freaking step-by-step guide to use such an intuitive program, And because he freaking tried to inject the InjectionModule Library, I will just delete you if you are that stupid.

    Thank you,
    My patience seems to have it's limits, Finally ; For fuck's sake don't some people have a brain at all ? It seems that no, So I was wrong one more time.

    Love,
    Mely
    Love You All~

  2. #467
    Noobiezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Does "Don't do stupid things, The hacks on the main Form don't need injection, But they are meant to be used with a disabler otherwise VAC will eat you " mean that i have to get a VAC Disabler to use this?

  3. #468
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobiezzz View Post
    Does "Don't do stupid things, The hacks on the main Form don't need injection, But they are meant to be used with a disabler otherwise VAC will eat you " mean that i have to get a VAC Disabler to use this?
    I Will answer by Quoting my above post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    You really can't read do you ?!

    It IS "detected", Because it IS meant to be used with a disabler,
    A term many of you choobies don't seem to get because you can't freaking read the full First post.
    It was labeled in previous versions, But I removed the label from the proggie, As I thought people weren't stupid enough to run it without reading anything, And get their ass banned, But it seems some people are that stupid.

    If you got banned, There is no way back, And you are the only responsible, Read the damn thread next time, Or at least the first post.
    I am freaking bored of MPGH choobies that don't give a fuck about reading and that think everybody owes them everything, And I won't provide support to you.

    And freaking don't do as this marc1647 choobie, Spaming my Profile, e-Mailing me, And Adding me on MSN because he needs a freaking step-by-step guide to use such an intuitive program, And because he freaking tried to inject the InjectionModule Library, I will just delete you if you are that stupid.

    Thank you,
    My patience seems to have it's limits, Finally ; For fuck's sake don't some people have a brain at all ? It seems that no, So I was wrong one more time.

    Love,
    Mely
    YES GODDAMNIT

    "they are meant to be used with a disabler otherwise VAC will eat you "
    Love You All~

  4. #469
    Noobiezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ok thanks just wanted to be sure. Btw is Vac Chaos good enough?

  5. #470
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobiezzz View Post
    Ok thanks just wanted to be sure. Btw is Vac Chaos good enough?
    Some people report that Chaos doesn't work, Some people reports it is perfect.

    Just use the latest chaos (1.0.1), Without the console unlocking functions, And You should be safe in my opinion.

    Mely
    Love You All~

  6. #471
    Noobiezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    ok thx again

  7. #472
    sloanner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    DETECTED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  8. #473
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by sloanner View Post
    DETECTED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Seems I will have to quote my old post again, YES IT IS DETECTED YOU IDIOTIC FUCK, LEARN TO READ GODDAMNIT, IT IS MEANT TO BE USED WITH A DISABLER, AND THIS IS THE 300th Time in Over 45 Pages that I say it.

    Goddamnit, Choobs need to learn to freaking read before they freaking post useless crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia
    You really can't read do you ?!

    It IS "detected", Because it IS meant to be used with a disabler,
    A term many of you choobies don't seem to get because you can't freaking read the full First post.
    It was labeled in previous versions, But I removed the label from the proggie, As I thought people weren't stupid enough to run it without reading anything, And get their ass banned, But it seems some people are that stupid.

    If you got banned, There is no way back, And you are the only responsible, Read the damn thread next time, Or at least the first post.
    I am freaking bored of MPGH choobies that don't give a fuck about reading and that think everybody owes them everything, And I won't provide support to you.

    And freaking don't do as this marc1647 choobie, Spaming my Profile, e-Mailing me, And Adding me on MSN because he needs a freaking step-by-step guide to use such an intuitive program, And because he freaking tried to inject the InjectionModule Library, I will just delete you if you are that stupid.

    Thank you,
    My patience seems to have it's limits, Finally ; For fuck's sake don't some people have a brain at all ? It seems that no, So I was wrong one more time.

    Love,
    Mely
    Thank You
    Love You All~

  9. #474
    lollygaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    xftjx
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    wow, loved this, first time trainer use and i found it to be easy, it does'nt give to much away either, none of that name, steps and all that crap, it wont garuntee a hit with the WH on just gives you a good idea of where they are, the no recoil is nice coz it still has gun sway (nice touch) and the no flash affect i love, that has to be the only thing that makes my blood boil, that and noobtubers/final stand twats.

    yea i was dumb enough to test it on my real steam account, but one thing that would be nice is a really good mw2 crack tutorial, alot of them are too vague on the details and on youtube you just cant plain see wot they are doing on screen.

    thanks alot melodia

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lollygaga For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (04-01-2010)

  11. #475
    vtpwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cool
    I love this hacks i use it since released! With vac chaos
    TY Melodia

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to vtpwner For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (04-01-2010)

  13. #476
    lrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your house
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    works fine, but vac isn't active when i haven't pressed PLAY yet, isn't it?
    so rank changes doing before pressing play can't get ya banned? funny

  14. #477
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by lrs View Post
    works fine, but vac isn't active when i haven't pressed PLAY yet, isn't it?
    so rank changes doing before pressing play can't get ya banned? funny
    Theorically, It isn't active if you aren't in Lobby / Ingame, So you are safe if you use it in Barracks.

    But be careful, As I discourage the use of this trainer without a disabler, As Mistakes are easy to make, And most of the time, They result in something not fun.

    @Kind Comments
    Thank you for your support, I truely appreciate it.

    I am currently working on an injectable interface, Instead of this, So the trainer, Hacks, Everything, Would have their interface hooked in-game in an overlay. The result itself is cute, And almost done in it's sandbox environment, I am just too dumb to figure how to hook the D3Dx Thing to MW2 Correctly, And I will kill my compiler if it continues like this, But Still, I keep hope in myself x)..

    Love,
    Mely
    Love You All~

  15. #478
    lrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your house
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i'm playing safe with this one cause i only used rank and perk hack
    1 question: can i make myself a level that's not in the line? (for example 59 instead of 55/60)
    for the rest: keep it up =D

  16. #479
    Royal S.A.H. Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Milkyway, Earth, Europe, Netherlands, Box
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hmm, the hack doesnt work anymore at my home, it has a error....
    but first it worked nice & perfect
    fugg

  17. #480
    Retoxified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Theorically, It isn't active if you aren't in Lobby / Ingame, So you are safe if you use it in Barracks.

    But be careful, As I discourage the use of this trainer without a disabler, As Mistakes are easy to make, And most of the time, They result in something not fun.

    @Kind Comments
    Thank you for your support, I truely appreciate it.

    I am currently working on an injectable interface, Instead of this, So the trainer, Hacks, Everything, Would have their interface hooked in-game in an overlay. The result itself is cute, And almost done in it's sandbox environment, I am just too dumb to figure how to hook the D3Dx Thing to MW2 Correctly, And I will kill my compiler if it continues like this, But Still, I keep hope in myself x)..

    Love,
    Mely
    Just a note, endscene is called twice, once by the steam overlay, once by MW2 itself.
    Check if the call was made from inside MW2 and not from inside SteamGameOverlay.dll and you should be able to draw just fine.

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] Melodia -Loader- Multi-Trainer v2.3r1 =^.^=
    By Melodia in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 287
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:32 PM
  2. [Release] Bluthera's Multi-player Trainers v3 Series!
    By Bluthera in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. [Release] Multi-player Trainer v1 Series
    By Bluthera in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 07:13 AM
  4. Trainer Multi-Hack, (super jump, no fall, chams, ect)
    By faking-cool in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 06:56 PM
  5. [release]Multi-hack Trainer
    By Zrr in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 06:25 PM