Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 633
  1. #91
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    C++ and better hack than any out yet = good
    AudiTT knows more about coding = good


    Don't flame this out, Obama is watching.
    This isn't flaming, Dear, This is two persons explaining themselves.

    Flame = What koen does with evey post you publish / you so with his posts and what follow by both of yas

    Heyas Obama !

  2. #92
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    This isn't flaming, Dear, This is two persons explaining themselves.

    Flame = What koen does with evey post you publish / you so with his posts and what follow by both of yas

    Heyas Obama !
    Explaining themselves with trash-talk, snide comments, and self-defensive tones That's intellectual, I suppose. At least it has reason and makes sense..

  3. #93
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Um, mel, I set the trainer for a month. It showed up as 56....will VAC eat me?

  4. #94
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Played time math will only be good with new accounts, Or else there is a locked value
    No it won't. , Well, Not likely to.

  5. #95
    huntsman0185's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    its an amazing hack but the esp for mp doesn't show ppl with cold blooded lol

  6. #96
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by huntsman0185 View Post
    its an amazing hack but the esp for mp doesn't show ppl with cold blooded lol
    Didn't knew that, Will look into this

  7. #97
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    So VAC won't eat me?

  8. #98
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    For stats ?
    Not if you don't go crazy
    Don't use MP Hacks ( ESP, NoRecoil, Etc ) If you don't have a disabler.

  9. #99
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    For stats ?
    Not if you don't go crazy
    Don't use MP Hacks ( ESP, NoRecoil, Etc ) If you don't have a disabler.
    OH goody....

  10. #100
    noobgl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    we cant see people with cold blood

  11. #101
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by noobgl View Post
    we cant see people with cold blood
    This has been posted before, Most likely a fail in the ESP Bytes, So, As whem you are in choppy, You don't see cold-blooded people.
    Just take this as a challenge,

    Joking, Will look into how to make ESP don't care if the person has cold-blood
    Sorries

  12. #102
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    This has been posted before, Most likely a fail in the ESP Bytes, So, As whem you are in choppy, You don't see cold-blooded people.
    Just take this as a challenge,

    Joking, Will look into how to make ESP don't care if the person has cold-blood
    Sorries
    I actually like it that way, makes the game with hacks a little more bumpier with a few more suprises.

  13. #103
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    I actually like it that way, makes the game with hacks a little more bumpier with a few more suprises.
    True, But it's not the way it is meant to be.

    =P Nao Cold-Blood really is nice x)

  14. #104
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,669
    My Mood
    Bored
    Only the lucky Cold Blooded guy, chances are that none or just very few people have it on , actually. But it's nice having it for them, too.


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

    random21 (03-27-2010)

  16. #105
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Only the lucky Cold Blooded guy, chances are that none or just very few people have it on , actually. But it's nice having it for them, too.
    They will still get mowed down by my no recoil p90

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (03-08-2010),yessinio (04-08-2010)

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] Melodia -Loader- Multi-Trainer v2.3r1 =^.^=
    By Melodia in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 287
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:32 PM
  2. [Release] Bluthera's Multi-player Trainers v3 Series!
    By Bluthera in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. [Release] Multi-player Trainer v1 Series
    By Bluthera in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 07:13 AM
  4. Trainer Multi-Hack, (super jump, no fall, chams, ect)
    By faking-cool in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 06:56 PM
  5. [release]Multi-hack Trainer
    By Zrr in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 06:25 PM