Thread: Vac Disabler

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool

    Vac Disabler

    Ill post it once we take the link to the paypal out of it. Stop posting links to it a/o making threads about it. I removed it the first time for a reason(Advertising). The picture box is embedded so it might take a bit to find and remove it from the code(Nextgen is working on it)

    Stay tuned

    (P.S) We are still giving credit to AgentGod or w/e his name is.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    alexaek7 (08-25-2011)

  3. #2
    RaverBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Sun
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for the update. Will be back later to check.

  4. #3
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks, can't wait for it ;D


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  5. #4
    kklalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol ? Are you serious ? You'r trying to remove the paypal thing from vac chao ?
    Let's get everything clear : do you have the agentCOD agreement for doing this ?

    If not, sorry but you'r an ass. Its HIS work and if he don't release it without the paypal link its willpower. You can't just modify his work to post it here.

    Seriously, i can't believe this.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kklalz For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (03-11-2010)

  7. #5
    Salmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kklalz View Post
    Lol ? Are you serious ? You'r trying to remove the paypal thing from vac chao ?
    Let's get everything clear : do you have the agentCOD agreement for doing this ?

    If not, sorry but you'r an ass. Its HIS work and if he don't release it without the paypal link its willpower. You can't just modify his work to post it here.

    Seriously, i can't believe this.
    Welcome to MPGH

  8. #6
    Preforx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Isnt his hack free? Why remove this link? Just post it here oO

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Preforx For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (03-11-2010)

  10. #7
    Salmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Preforx View Post
    Isnt his hack free? Why remove this link? Just post it here oO
    that would be advertising another hack site buddy, which isn't allowed here.

  11. #8
    kklalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yea, then with this kind of bihaviour, dont cry because you'll can't find any working free disabler. Its full of irrespect toward the autor that created a free VAC disabler.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to kklalz For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (03-11-2010)

  13. #9
    RaverBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Sun
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kklalz View Post
    Yea, then with this kind of bihaviour, dont cry because you'll can't find any working free disabler. Its full of irrespect toward the autor that created a free VAC disabler.
    Cut that crap and get it out of here. We all DON'T want to hear this BS.
    We know he made it. Like Obama said, "He will STILL give AgentGOD credit.

  14. #10
    weilonglin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Ill post it once we take the link to the paypal out of it. Stop posting links to it a/o making threads about it. I removed it the first time for a reason(Advertising). The picture box is embedded so it might take a bit to find and remove it from the code(Nextgen is working on it)

    Stay tuned

    (P.S) We are still giving credit to AgentGod or w/e his name is.
    so much for "respect the author"

    Well, when youre on it, tell your coders to take out your paypal link from your sig.


  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weilonglin For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (03-11-2010),rapeChild (03-11-2010),Retoxified (03-11-2010),Synns (03-11-2010)

  16. #11
    AudiTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by kklalz View Post
    Yea, then with this kind of bihaviour, dont cry because you'll can't find any working free disabler. Its full of irrespect toward the autor that created a free VAC disabler.
    I bet you're AgentGOD. If you have a problem with this, go download it from his home site, dumbass.

    Oh, and beleive it. 'Cause this shit's about to go off.

    Don't act all holier-than-thou with your bullshit, if you don't like how we roll around here, then,


    Learn to spell, by the way.

  17. #12
    wizhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I think it is good that you are doing this but SERIOUSLY! Respect the author. He should get donations if he wants I mean Just remove the other forum link but leave the donation link there or else your just a disrespecting person which doesn't deserve the username "Obama" Think of what Obama would've done He RESPECTS people
    --(\_/) --
    -(='.'=) -
    -('')_('')-

    ROFLBUNNY

  18. #13
    AudiTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by wizhu View Post
    I think it is good that you are doing this but SERIOUSLY! Respect the author. He should get donations if he wants I mean Just remove the other forum link but leave the donation link there or else your just a disrespecting person which doesn't deserve the username "Obama" Think of what Obama would've done He RESPECTS people
    AgentGOD didn't respect our rules, so why should we respect him here?

  19. #14
    kklalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
    I bet you're AgentGOD. If you have a problem with this, go download it from his home site, dumbass.

    Oh, and beleive it. 'Cause this shit's about to go off.

    Don't act all holier-than-thou with your bullshit, if you don't like how we roll around here, then,


    Learn to spell, by the way.
    Stop trying to look like a smartass with such comment.
    You're applying for minion ? What a joke.

    The main rules of a hacking forum should be to at least respect coders that permit such website to stay alive. He made this for ppl as a free app, if you don't like the donation link then YOU can "gtfo" out of the tread and dont download it.

    Modifing the app with the autor agreement is fucking retarded.

    Dont expect seeing others hacks / disabler with a such negative attitude.

    And no, i'm not AgentGod. Iam just someone more respectfull toward other work than you.

    Seriously, i can't belive what iam reading,
    to admin, if you dont like the paypal link, i can understand it, then remove the tread from the board and that's all. Modifing the app so that its ok without the autor agreement ? what a joke.

  20. #15
    AudiTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by kklalz View Post
    Stop trying to look like a smartass with such comment.
    You're applying for minion ? What a joke.

    The main rules of a hacking forum should be to at least respect coders that permit such website to stay alive. He made this for ppl as a free app, if you don't like the donation link then YOU can "gtfo" out of the tread and dont download it.

    Modifing the app with the autor agreement is fucking retarded.

    Dont expect seeing others hacks / disabler with a such negative attitude.

    And no, i'm not AgentGod. Iam just someone more respectfull toward other work than you.

    Seriously, i can't belive what iam reading,
    to admin, if you dont like the paypal link, i can understand it, then remove the tread from the board and that's all. Modifing the app so that its ok without the autor agreement ? what a joke.
    AgentGOD broke the rules. Period. End of fucking story. His MPGH priveliges are revoked. He lost respect here when he started advertising.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] vac disabler
    By hi102 in forum Anti-Cheat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:57 AM
  2. Which Vac Disabler use ?
    By Lepetitbart in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 08:06 AM
  3. Vac disabler
    By Abstract in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:48 AM
  4. vac disabler
    By jordi.kroon in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 03:02 PM
  5. MW2 - VAC Disabler
    By Deathb4ureyez in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:00 PM