Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
  1. #46
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Don't get worked up over someone making you, especially if you look down on him.

    Everyone's equal, don't go hate and call people choob cause of their post counts on a frikin hacking forum.
    Since when. Please read WHY i start flaming him and calling him a choob, before you say stuff like that. You people are the only ones sensitive about post count.

  2. #47
    Redr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    I guess your trolling mind can't take it. Fine. let's get this flame war on so I can crush your dumb-ass rat-sized mind.
    He wasn't trolling..?

    You said bad grammar was a trait of a 'choob'.
    He pointed out that it isn't - he just can't be bothered to spell check on a forum where grammar/spelling can typically be disregarded as long as the post is legible, after all this is no spelling bee, everyone makes mistakes - Even you;

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    um, sure. I didn't no mad and angry were completely different, I'll keep that in mind
    (Keep in mind you said grammar, not spelling; However, he has made no grammatical errors, therefor it is safe to say you are referring to his spelling)

  3. #48
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Redr View Post
    He wasn't trolling..?

    You said bad grammar was a trait of a 'choob'.
    He pointed out that it isn't - he just can't be bothered to spell check on a forum where grammar/spelling can typically be disregarded as long as the post is legible, after all this is no spelling bee, everyone makes mistakes - Even you;



    (Keep in mind you said grammar, not spelling; However, he has made no grammatical errors, therefor it is safe to say you are referring to his spelling)
    There is common IM slangs + proper language, then there is crappy, sloppy writing. I didn't even comment on it until Godly brought it up. And yes, he was trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response
    Go figure. I said, go ahead, stop, and I won't bother you because I honestly hate flaming. But if you are going to flame me first / act like an idiot, go ahead and try, I won't back down under normal circumstances. And unfortunately, he kept going. Try not to interfere.

    Stop taking the word "choob" as a rank reference. it's not.
    Last edited by Bluthera; 03-15-2010 at 06:07 PM.

  4. #49
    Redr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    There is common IM slangs + proper language, then there is crappy, sloppy writing. I didn't even comment on it until Godly brought it up. And yes, he was trolling.


    Go figure. I said, go ahead, stop, and I won't bother you because I honestly hate flaming. But if you are going to flame me first / act like an idiot, go ahead and try, I won't back down under normal circumstances. And unfortunately, he kept going. Try not to interfere.

    Stop taking (interpreting?) the word "choob" as a rank reference. it's not.
    'slangs', very good! What is your excuse going to be for this mishap?

    Secondly, nice overuse of punctuation.

    Thirdly, you should write formally if you are going to criticize other people for their 'sloppy' writing - specifically:
    Is it acceptable to begin a sentence with the word and or but?

    The answer is yes. It is acceptable to start sentences with the conjunctions and and but. However, it is informal. If formality is your goal, choose more formal language.
    Last edited by Redr; 03-15-2010 at 06:15 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Redr For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (03-15-2010)

  6. #50
    Themonsterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    bluth lets go back to the start....

    bluth stfu.

    why not just take this advice and save us all some boringness (omg quick a made up word better point it out)

    im pretty sure redr just pwned your ass also.

    another good reason to stfu
    im not going to say anything if you post useful posts but you dont ... EVER
    all ive seen you post is omg i made a trainer for mw2 bow down to me
    if you make something in vb i will spit on it if you post a texture hack im going to flame you for ripping off someone elses work even though i dont know the full story.

    People like you make me lol irl when i read your useless and informal posts of made up facts while trying to build this REP of being a somebody when truly your a nobody.

    Yes you can quote that its my gift to you.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Themonsterman For This Useful Post:

    Koen (03-15-2010),pedophile (03-19-2010)

  8. #51
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Redr View Post
    'slangs', very good! What is your excuse going to be for this mishap?

    Secondly, nice overuse of punctuation.

    Thirdly, you should write formally if you are going to criticize other people for their 'sloppy' writing - specifically:
    Is it acceptable to begin a sentence with the word and or but?

    The answer is yes. It is acceptable to start sentences with the conjunctions and and but. However, it is informal. If formality is your goal, choose more formal language.
    Hehe, Little one, You make me laugh

    Well, This guy here is showing us that when we want to criticize something, We need to be good, Thanks for your post

    Mely

  9. #52
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    stfu newphs. There is a difference between retarded, redneck typing, normal, and smart-ass. I never said this was a grammar based forum, but you don't flame like a retarded asshole. That just makes it even more fail.

    Go figure.


    And you started it by flaming a joke I directed towards a friend + refusing to stop. And I have no idea why you're getting yourself into this Redr. I didn't even bring up the vocab

    Flame me first for some random joke, and you're in the wrong. Period. Wasn't even talking to either of you. Siding with the flamers just to beat up some person is just wrong, Melodia.
    Last edited by Bluthera; 03-15-2010 at 06:25 PM.

  10. #53
    Themonsterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    bluth do you want a hanky or a kleenex ? or do you prefer toilet paper or can you just save the planet and use your shirt sleeve to wipe those tears or pwnederness away?

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Themonsterman For This Useful Post:

    Koen (03-15-2010),Melodia (03-15-2010)

  12. #54
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    That was just
    [img]http://veryspecialepisode.files.*********.com/2009/06/dawson-crying.jpg[/img]

    Perfect


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  13. #55
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikehacksforme View Post
    bluth do you want a hanky or a kleenex ? or do you prefer toilet paper or can you just save the planet and use your shirt sleeve to wipe those tears or pwnederness away?
    Do you want to flame and not be able to let go of your ego? I gave you a chance to simply stop.

    [IMG]http://healium.files.*********.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg[/IMG]

    I have more images from God himself. Go ahead and try.

  14. #56
    Themonsterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Your reply makes no sense to me sorry.
    You are stating i should simply stop because i pwn you too hard?

  15. #57
    Redr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I shall add a picture too.. I guess.

    Last edited by Redr; 03-15-2010 at 06:40 PM.

  16. #58
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikehacksforme View Post
    Your reply makes no sense to me sorry.
    Your idiocy makes no sense sorry. To be able to rage about a joke is simply stupid, to put nicely.

    And I will reply till the end. Don't worry about that.

  17. #59
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Read 3 posts below this one.
    Last edited by Koen; 03-15-2010 at 06:47 PM.


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  18. #60
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't like flaming. This started out because my joke was misinterpreted, then Godly came in with his vocab remarks, now Redr is raging about it. So you can either

    A. stop

    or

    B. keep raging


    If you pick A, it's all good, I didn't even try to flame anything at all in the first place
    If you pick B, it's not my fault. You start it, you should stop. I'm not going to back down if you pick B.

    Your pick. Pick B and you will be the troll. I've stated this clearly.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] GoDLY-HaX: MW2 HACK COMPILATION
    By GodlyHaX in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 06:05 PM
  2. [Release] GoDLY-HaX: MW2 HACK COMPILATION
    By GodlyHaX in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 07:29 PM
  3. [Release] MW2 Rank Hack And Crosshair: GoDLY-HaX
    By GodlyHaX in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:10 AM
  4. Mw2 D3D Crosshair Beta: GoDLY-HaX
    By GodlyHaX in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. [Release] UPDATE: MW2 Crosshair: New UI, New Theme, Hooks Game.
    By GodlyHaX in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 05:45 PM