Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    dutchtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a town
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Fine
    nicely done

  2. #17
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thx for making this, if you are going to make a new version someday can you add Challenges/Titles please? thx


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  3. #18
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,453
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I would like to know if the coding language VB is easy to learn and use because i'm thinking about learning it

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

  4. #19
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    I would like to know if the coding language VB is easy to learn and use because i'm thinking about learning it
    Easy compare to C++

  5. #20
    Dzipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ahahhaha lol
    Last edited by Dzipe; 03-25-2010 at 06:57 AM.

  6. #21
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    I would like to know if the coding language VB is easy to learn and use because i'm thinking about learning it
    Yes vb has an easy syntax and is easily understandable IMO! Especially if you're english(I'm not). Understanding the basics is easy tho...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzipe View Post
    hey whats that game called ?
    Seriously?

    We are in the "Call of Duty 6" Section. Now have a guess what the game is called. Still don't know?

    So I cannot only post one picture. I need to post multiples












    There you go.



  7. #22
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ^lawl! tru dat.

  8. #23
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,453
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    ?

    please tell me whats wrong with this:
    i have a text box and a button. the buttons code is:
    Public Class Form1

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
    Dim buffer As Integer
    Try
    buffer = TextBox1.Text
    Catch ex As Exception
    MsgBox("Please write a valid number")
    Exit Sub
    End Try
    'Writeinterger("iw4mp.exe",01B2B8B0, buffer)
    End Sub
    End Class


    And BTW its made in Microsoft visual basics 2008

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

  9. #24
    Pixipixel_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VCExpress.exe || France :D
    Posts
    2,088
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good job

  10. #25
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    please tell me whats wrong with this:
    i have a text box and a button. the buttons code is:
    Public Class Form1

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
    Dim buffer As Integer
    Try
    buffer = TextBox1.Text
    Catch ex As Exception
    MsgBox("Please write a valid number")
    Exit Sub
    End Try
    'Writeinterger("iw4mp.exe",01B2B8B0, buffer)
    End Sub
    End Class


    And BTW its made in Microsoft visual basics 2008
    post in vb section?



  11. #26
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,453
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    post in vb section?
    Will do i didn't know there was one

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

  12. #27
    itopio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ok so I'm new to hacking (plz don't flame me for being a noob at this) I basically just dl it, click the things and follow your directions, right? Not much to it, but

  13. #28
    itopio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by itopio View Post
    Ok so I'm new to hacking (plz don't flame me for being a noob at this) I basically just dl it, click the things and follow your directions, right? Not much to it, but
    dah sry didn't finish was juggling a bunch of convos ---will i get vac banned in any way for this? if so, do i have to jump through hoops to avoid it?

  14. #29
    godie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by itopio View Post
    dah sry didn't finish was juggling a bunch of convos ---will i get vac banned in any way for this? if so, do i have to jump through hoops to avoid it?
    This won't get you vac'd aslong as your not in a match and have the hack still up. Though we are no 100 % sure it's unvacable.
    Don't double post, just edit your post.

  15. #30
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,453
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by godie View Post
    This won't get you vac'd aslong as your not in a match and have the hack still up. Though we are no 100 % sure it's unvacable.
    Don't double post, just edit your post.
    This is only ban able if you have if open while on server because if you press Ctrl and and number 4-5 of the weapon cheats will be activated and if you change a address in game you will definitely get a ban. So as i said in first post, close before entering a server.

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] crysis 2 weapon and attachment unlocker+lvl hack
    By astrosid1996 in forum Crysis 2 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 03:54 PM
  2. i need Commands for Unlock all weapon and attachments and properk and LvL 70 give to
    By jong7007 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:06 AM
  3. [Release] M-efti's Camo Unlocker
    By pyton789 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:14 PM
  4. M16-C Camo and Thompson.
    By ineverhack in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:03 AM
  5. [RELEASE] 2 UCEs AND 2 BYPASSES AND 2 TRAINERS, CHECK EM OUT
    By domin8666 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 05:49 PM