Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 175
  1. #136
    KoNfLiCtEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your moms panties
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Mellow
    does any1 else think this aimbot fails? it mostly only works wen u hold down "f" and fire but.. it still shotts som1 that u dont wanna shoot atm.. and it barly works wen u just shoot wen the person is in fornt of you.. like ull start shooting them and after like 15-20 shots it will lock on i see some other simbots that are amazing.. but idk mayb im doin somin rong or this just isnt that good?

  2. #137
    -Simply-Own-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    2,228
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice, Lols,,

    Need Help? With Anything? Add Me On Msn.
    simplyown123@hotmail.com



    Made By Me

    -----------------------------------------------------------------


  3. #138
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Okay , ill upload the update to the main topic

  4. #139
    chriszor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Works Well Accept for that Steam Ban :P Roflcopter...









  5. #140
    the viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by KoNfLiCtEd View Post
    does any1 else think this aimbot fails? it mostly only works wen u hold down "f" and fire but.. it still shotts som1 that u dont wanna shoot atm.. and it barly works wen u just shoot wen the person is in fornt of you.. like ull start shooting them and after like 15-20 shots it will lock on i see some other simbots that are amazing.. but idk mayb im doin somin rong or this just isnt that good?
    your probably just use to the catalyst aimbot like me...I like to see what Im shooting...I'm not a fan of the 360FOV either...anyways Im with you. But it is nice to have some choices with aimbots now. I cant wait till SuprNova updates this, hes talked about adding some awesome features.

  6. #141
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by the viper View Post
    your probably just use to the catalyst aimbot like me...I like to see what Im shooting...I'm not a fan of the 360FOV either...anyways Im with you. But it is nice to have some choices with aimbots now. I cant wait till SuprNova updates this, hes talked about adding some awesome features.
    I don'y know what's with you guys but I love this aimbot. Certainly, subtlety is not the main suite but this is still a kick ass aimbot. The chances of some one sneaking up on you while you are firing are a little over 0.

  7. #142
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic

  8. #143
    muexe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Warning thsi is detected
    just use with vac chaos

  9. #144
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by muexe View Post
    Warning thsi is detected
    just use with vac chaos
    This is already stated in the topic (in red symbols).
    No need to say it here again.
    If people fail to read the whole topic before using a hack,
    its not my problem.

  10. #145
    Paaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    m00000000000000000000000000000

  11. #146
    ironman9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    hack 4 ever

  12. #147
    silicon1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    well its detected.

    i turned on Vac disabler

    The hack got on cod it said Cheat Detected,my number one game in the world and i got banned,my in sides literly fell out.

  13. #148
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    sorry to hear that ur banned, if you want a new key, there are cheap keys availeble on the net.
    can post any links here sorry. Use google.

  14. #149
    Gooners77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi yA , I KNOW ITS ONLY ME TO BLAME , I USED THIS HACK FOR 4 DAYS , NOW IM BANNED LOL , WELL IM NOT REALLY LOL ... IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO RETRIEVE THE GAME BACK WITHOUT STARTING A NEW ACOUNT AND BUYING IT AGAIN

  15. #150
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooners77 View Post
    Hi yA , I KNOW ITS ONLY ME TO BLAME , I USED THIS HACK FOR 4 DAYS , NOW IM BANNED LOL , WELL IM NOT REALLY LOL ... IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO RETRIEVE THE GAME BACK WITHOUT STARTING A NEW ACOUNT AND BUYING IT AGAIN
    first thing you should buy is a new keyboard. Capslock key is stuck.
    And i sad in the main topic that this hack is detected, and you should use it with a vac disabler. If you fail to read, not my problem.
    And no, vac bans are permanent, just buy a new key and make a new account.
    Next time when you post lay off the caps, we get the message without capital letters too, its just anoying

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any hack to do with aimbot/esp wont work!
    By dominator012 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:52 AM
  2. [Help] How do you get DDD555 aimbot to work with Xfire chams?
    By HAPPYxHACKING in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 08:10 PM
  4. [Tutorial]Working with cheatengine these days
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 12:48 AM

Tags for this Thread