New features in v4.2
- killstreak counter (thanks to jixz)
- throwing knife bot ('G' key)
- all features can be enabled/disabled via Fn keys
- aimbot now locks on the player (still not perfect though)
- triggerbot from Ghett0 - default is autofire on Right button when aim is in target box
- indirect mode for tubebot and knifebot (see below)
- BoxESP - rectangle + name
- Smooth aimbot (right click)
- Tubebot (HOME key)
- Tthrowing knife bot ('G' key or middle click)
- bell curved indirect mode for tubebot/knifebot when CAPSLOCK
- triggerbot with autofire (you must map fire action to 'H' key)
- explosive ESP (red square on all grenades, including claymores)
- turret ESP (green box - includes static turrets and sentry guns)
- killstreak counter
- all features enabled/disabled via Fn keys
- flicker-less overlay mode
- full external hack: no hooking on process for maximum stealth mode
(I left away all aimbots features for now but they should be easy to add)
- draws a white spot on the player nearest from the center of the screen, whatever the distance. This shows you which player will be aimed.
- press sustained RIGHT CLICK *or* END key for aiming. Aiming speed is quick but rather natural for killcams. Aiming speed is increased after ~1 sec to follow running players
- press HOME key for tubebot feature. No player motion compensation, so if player runs it's a miss.
- autostab : beware that the bot does not know if there's a wall between you and the enemy...
- noobtube bot is activated with HOME key.
How to use
- have Vista/Win7 (does not work on XP, don't ask it's not possible due to lack of Aero mode)
- make sure you are using AERO theme, not Vista/Win7 basic theme
- open BoxESP, make sure you have administative rights
- open COD6 (actually order of launching does not matter)
- play COD6 in windowed mode (alt+enter)
[no injecting required]
How to compile your own version
- install Visual C++ 8.0 express edition and DirectX SDK (it's free): Configure Visual C++ and DirectX SDK
- open ExternalBoxEsp3.184.vcproj
- Menu "Build"->"Build Solution F7". The EXE is in the "Release" sub-folder.
Other new features
- better error reporting during initialization
- now packaging includes Viscual C++ project
- dead bodies watching killcams are now in grey instead of red
- enemies having cold-blood perk are in orange vs red for others. You're not supposed to see them...
- box adapts to the position of the player: stand, prone, crouch
- esp is less shaky and works on attack chopper
WARNING: FireWall or even your security systems will show this as a hacking tool or even something else.Do not worry.
Last edited by KING; 04-10-2010 at 09:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SANiK For This Useful Post: