Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 380
  1. #181
    Jykza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I realize this might sound ridiculous, but how "dangerous" would it be changing my now current level of 70 no prestige to level 70 3rd prestige?(need more class slots!) And what other things in my stats would I have to change (and to what extent) to make it as safe as possible? Like kills, headshots, played time etc.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #182
    Co2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stripping Club
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nice! now i could edit my playerstats and i made it more legit! thnx again

  3. #183
    wap101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jykza View Post
    I realize this might sound ridiculous, but how "dangerous" would it be changing my now current level of 70 no prestige to level 70 3rd prestige?(need more class slots!) And what other things in my stats would I have to change (and to what extent) to make it as safe as possible? Like kills, headshots, played time etc.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Its not dangerous at all.. very safe to do (Just do it in barracks, not a game lobby), Ive now done this 3 times and havent been banned yet and wont be ever be.. As for changing things to make it look more "legit".. its not needed. Steam wont do shit. My friend has a 10th prestige acc with 1 day playtime.. and shitty stats, been like that forever and hasnt been banned. But change it to your liking if you want

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to wap101 For This Useful Post:

    Archangel (06-28-2010)

  5. #184
    068856's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wap101 View Post
    Its not dangerous at all.. very safe to do (Just do it in barracks, not a game lobby), Ive now done this 3 times and havent been banned yet and wont be ever be.. As for changing things to make it look more "legit".. its not needed. Steam wont do shit. My friend has a 10th prestige acc with 1 day playtime.. and shitty stats, been like that forever and hasnt been banned. But change it to your liking if you want
    steam only bans u for editing .exe/.dll files, therefore u wont get banned for rank hacks... i did this sh1t like 40-50 times now because i decided to go do 10th prestige because i hacked to 9th prestige but couldnt go further than lvl 10...

  6. #185
    SlijpSchijf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Ok i have a minor problem atm, I've been using EAM for over a month now and never experienced any real problems..
    Now suddenly since I reached lvl 70 in Prestige 5 I'm unable to export my playerstats manually, the only message I get is "an unknown error has occured"

    Any tips?

    Thanks in advance

  7. #186
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by 068856 View Post
    steam only bans u for editing .exe/.dll files, therefore u wont get banned for rank hacks... i did this sh1t like 40-50 times now because i decided to go do 10th prestige because i hacked to 9th prestige but couldnt go further than lvl 10...
    well people get banned if they have 0 playing time with the rank of lvl 70 10th prestige.


  8. #187
    dokimastik0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The game updated today.
    Does it still work?
    Is it possible to be bannable now?

  9. #188
    dasmarci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cool
    Works, still no possibility of being banned.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dasmarci For This Useful Post:

    dokimastik0 (07-06-2010)

  11. #189
    dokimastik0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dasmarci View Post
    Works, still no possibility of being banned.
    Thanks!

  12. #190
    bmxperson101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    this does not work for me i am new to this so i have no idea what to open it once it is downloaded

  13. #191
    dasmarci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cool
    First, have have to make sure, that MW2 is running and you are in the main menu. Don't use it, when u are in a lobby.
    If u use Vista or 7 run EAM.exe as admin. Now press ok. Click on export stats, to create the playerstats.txt with ur stats. Now use Player Stats Editor and open the playerstats.txt to change your level etc. Click on Save. Finally click on import stats to change ur level ingame.

  14. #192
    schoolies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by bmxperson101 View Post
    this does not work for me i am new to this so i have no idea what to open it once it is downloaded
    ok firstly you will need a program called WinRAR to open and extract the file.

    then once you have done that open COD and leave it at the INTRO screen (Play,options ect ect).

    now press Alt plus Tab

    Now navigate back to your folder with EAM inside and open EAM.(If you are using Windows 7 or Vista Right click the .exe and run as admin.

    now press export stats if you want to edit your current stats.
    you should have a file in the same folder as eam called playerstats.txt


    open PSE and open the playerstats.txt file.

    Edit to your like.

    once you are done save and exit.

    now just press import stats and the playerstats you edited should now be in-game too. all successful you have just ranked/title emblem hacked without being banned.

    CLOSE EAM!

    How can she slap me sir?!?
    PM me any question...

    I PLAY.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schoolies For This Useful Post:

    Archangel (07-08-2010),Skyline. (07-08-2010),TheUser (07-08-2010)

  16. #193
    avantgarde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    when i edit stat i go out from game and back to game and im on 1lvl

  17. #194
    Ipwnyou!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Suleja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
    Posts
    348
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You have to play 1/2 games before going out the game and restarting :P

  18. #195
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    always when you use trainers: dont forget to play a round to save it.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MW2 EAM (Easy Account Manager) 1.3.37a
    By PaNiKoS in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:19 AM
  2. [Release] Easy Account Manager for CoD: MW 2 UPDATE (1.0.174)
    By Houston in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:15 PM
  3. [Release] Easy Account Manager COD Rank&Unlock Hack
    By DirtyHippie in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 01:49 AM
  4. [Release] Easy Account Manager for CoD: MW 2 (After Patch 1.0.172)
    By Houston in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 07:59 AM
  5. [Release] Easy Account Manager for CoD: MW 2
    By Houston in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:48 AM

Tags for this Thread