Easy Account Manager for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Hi guys, the easy account manager has been updated (14 april 2010).
I did not create this, full credit goes to Blackdove.
Easy Account Manager is a solution for importing,
exporting and backing up your entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer playing statistics,
including unlocks, custom weapon configurations, emblems, challenges, and more!
Easy Account Manager is a game enhancement utility,
allowing users to save multiplayer game progress,
share stats and playing history with others.
Easy Account Manager is not a hack or a cheat; as a deployment tool,
it offers the same benefits that are accessible to players who have a lot of free time on their hands.
Changelog Update 14 april 2010
EAM 1.0.25 released. Languages other than English are now supported.
EAM includes a Russian language file (credits to xLink for a superb translation).
Please refer to the EAMReadMe.pdf file for instructions on how to create and use language files.
How to use EAM
Tutorial is in the EAM folder.
Make sure you have acrobat reader installed on your pc.
How to use Playerstats Editor v0003.3 (PSE)
- Read instructions and documentation for EasyAccount Manager.
- Export your playerstats.txt file using EasyAccount Manager.
- Backup your playerstats.txt file (copy it).
- Open PSE.
- Click the open button and select your playerstats.txt file.
- Edit to your liking.
- Click the save button, and wait for the "Saved!" message.
- Close PSE.
- Import your modified playerstats.txt file using EasyAccount Manager.
- (Play a game to make the statistics stick if not using Auto-Stats Management feature of EAM.)