- Switch player team (switch to spectator for god mode)
- Telefly (allows you to fly with ASDW / Space buttons)*
- Teleport (teleport people to you or to others)**
- Gravity (lower the gravity for better telefly)
- Infinite ammo (speaks for itself)
*Select yourself (or someone else) and click on the "host textbox".
now you can enable telefly. If you put some1 else in the "host textbox" you will be able to control their movement with your movement keys.
**Select the player you want to teleport and click on the "who textbox"
next select the person you want to teleport to and click on the "to textbox".
You can click on the teleport button or just press 'V'
How to Use
1. Start the Game
2. Run the littleservertool.exe
3. Make sure you are host, otherways this wont work. Console commands to be host: party_connecttimeout 1;party_minplayers 1;badhost_endGameIfISuck "0";party_iamselected "1"
4. Select the features you want (listed above)
You have to turn off infinite ammo when game is over else it will crash in next loading screen
does this still work as of wednesday, August 11, 2010?
and if it does does anyine know the console command 2 be host? cuz the one posted in this thread does not seem to work. ANd if i get the command do i have to use the command b4 i look for a lobby or while im looking for a lobby or while im in the game?