Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 215
  1. #61
    shahin7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where with a lot of hot chicks!
    Posts
    671
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    381
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hey man nice hacks mind if i spread it?
    I'll put all credits to you

  2. #62
    kickasskev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    excellent hack i use it all the time, i watch the killl cams and if sum 1 has aim bot or summit on i go mile out map transport the palyer with and leave him there or i put them some where they cant get out like a little hut or summmit and just grief them and laffff ol

  3. #63
    lockdown6435's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DayZ Forum Babysitter
    Posts
    1,369
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    5,639
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
    Hey man nice hacks mind if i spread it?
    I'll put all credits to you
    It's already spread everywere...lol..
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

  4. #64
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    978
    Yes it is and check the credz.

  5. #65
    mathieutje12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Close to my PC
    Posts
    578
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Looks awsome but can i get banned when i use it in private?

  6. #66
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    978
    Yes you can since VAC is running always on MP

  7. #67
    mathieutje12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Close to my PC
    Posts
    578
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ok tnx i gonna not use it on my new mw2

  8. #68
    owens12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i get and error no osx can be find

  9. #69
    ifailhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Ahh I'm getting so confused to use it or not.
    Id like a experienced members help on this one just to be sure.
    Well I see alot of people using this.
    So I want to take a go at it but I Don't understand how to open a console (I Read that its in a ChaosVacDisabler) But People also say thats patched and It will VAC Ban you.
    So I Just want some information provided and maybe the updated programs?
    1.How and where is the Console?
    2.Working VAC Disabler or w.e to make the host code injectable.
    3.Updated version of the hack (4 Weeks ago? Might be up to date just not sure)
    Ty.
    I'm new to COD so I still need a bit of help.

  10. #70
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by ifailhard View Post
    Ahh I'm getting so confused to use it or not.
    Id like a experienced members help on this one just to be sure.
    Well I see alot of people using this.
    So I want to take a go at it but I Don't understand how to open a console (I Read that its in a ChaosVacDisabler) But People also say thats patched and It will VAC Ban you.
    So I Just want some information provided and maybe the updated programs?
    1.How and where is the Console?
    2.Working VAC Disabler or w.e to make the host code injectable.
    3.Updated version of the hack (4 Weeks ago? Might be up to date just not sure)
    Ty.
    I'm new to COD so I still need a bit of help.
    1. The console is hidden in the game and must be unlocked by a console unlocker
    2. VAC chaos works but i am not sure if its safe to use.
    3. No this hack will work until the next patch

  11. #71
    ifailhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dostogg View Post


    1. The console is hidden in the game and must be unlocked by a console unlocker
    2. VAC chaos works but i am not sure if its safe to use.
    3. No this hack will work until the next patch
    Uhh I see alot of people use it?

  12. #72
    gamer4lifemax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    had
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    i dont see any players

    hello,
    i start mw2. (I use IWNet)
    then start the littleservertool,
    but i dont see anyone, in the tool,
    and how can i get my mw2 in a screen?
    so i dont need to alt+tab.

    can anyone help me please?

    byebye thanks

  13. #73
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4lifemax View Post
    hello,
    i start mw2. (I use IWNet)
    then start the littleservertool,
    but i dont see anyone, in the tool,
    and how can i get my mw2 in a screen?
    so i dont need to alt+tab.

    can anyone help me please?

    byebye thanks
    you need the alteriwnet version.
    check the private server section

  14. #74
    ifailhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Hah DW.
    I Figured out how to use it.
    Its awesome.
    I Got a Force-Host thing (:

  15. #75
    177andy2k89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    can u get caught using this hack

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. little server tool patch alter iw
    By jerry95 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 06:09 AM
  2. [Solved]MW2 Little Server Tool ( 1.1.195 )
    By rovald in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 03:51 AM
  3. [SOLVED] Little Server Tool
    By Aphix in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 03:59 AM
  4. [SOLVED] [HELP] Little Server Tool - some functions not available
    By nesakysiu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 02:44 AM
  5. [Preview] Server Tool
    By Blubb1337 in forum Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 07:54 AM