Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 510
  1. #196
    muusi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    with the new emu for mw 2 is this DLC great.
    Never get banned.
    YEAH

  2. #197
    Rough89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Vac Chaos 2.03

    Well just to help ease some of you that are still wondering if Vac Chaos 2.03 is safe or not, I've been using it for over a month (Inf Ammo, Gravity, Instant 70, Flying, Run Speed, Modified Care Packagaes) Pretty much the works if its able to be modded, I've ran a modded server with it. Usually host these matches 3-4 hours at a time depending on how fast I get bored so yeah Vac Chaos has worked fine for me and I still use it to this day without being banned.

    However don't come blaming me if you get banned Im just telling you that with my personal experience Vac Chaos has worked for me.

  3. #198
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough89 View Post
    Well just to help ease some of you that are still wondering if Vac Chaos 2.03 is safe or not, I've been using it for over a month (Inf Ammo, Gravity, Instant 70, Flying, Run Speed, Modified Care Packagaes) Pretty much the works if its able to be modded, I've ran a modded server with it. Usually host these matches 3-4 hours at a time depending on how fast I get bored so yeah Vac Chaos has worked fine for me and I still use it to this day without being banned.

    However don't come blaming me if you get banned Im just telling you that with my personal experience Vac Chaos has worked for me.
    thanks for the info, im testing vac chaos for 5 days now on a fresh acc.
    well see if i get banned

  4. #199
    wtf-h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    which exe should i use when i use iwnet emulator and this dlc crack?
    when i use the iwnet emulator crack, i cannot load maps (game crashs), when i use the dlc crack, i cannot play ("connecting to iwnet...")

  5. #200
    aLien*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a bucket
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf-h View Post
    which exe should i use when i use iwnet emulator and this dlc crack?
    when i use the iwnet emulator crack, i cannot load maps (game crashs), when i use the dlc crack, i cannot play ("connecting to iwnet...")
    U MUST have the iwnet emulator crack i've u play at alterIWNet.. otherwise u cant play lol .- also there is a crash fix, their working on their website/forum please be patient.. u can try download the crash fix =)

  6. #201
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    please people, this is not about the emulator, keep on topic

  7. #202
    eJustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    I copied all the files to /zone/dlc, I moved the file to the main folder. Whenever I open the maps, I can see Bonus maps in the map selection but when I try to play them, I get an error that they can't be found.

  8. #203
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eJustin View Post
    I copied all the files to /zone/dlc, I moved the file to the main folder. Whenever I open the maps, I can see Bonus maps in the map selection but when I try to play them, I get an error that they can't be found.
    did you also copied the cracked iw4mp.exe?

  9. #204
    eJustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post
    did you also copied the cracked iw4mp.exe?
    Yes, but now it just stays on connecting to IWNet forever.

  10. #205
    -=Nelis=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Should have posted this crack before

    I bought the map packs [i failed]

  11. #206
    Repa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Nelis=- View Post
    Should have posted this crack before

    I bought the map packs [i failed]
    No you didn't. You can get banned for using this. You cannot get banned for buying it.

  12. #207
    loban911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Repa View Post
    No you didn't. You can get banned for using this. You cannot get banned for buying it.
    You can't get banned for using this on the emulator

  13. #208
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by loban911 View Post
    You can't get banned for using this on the emulator
    again, this tread is not about the emulator.
    keep on topic

  14. #209
    niezny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post
    again, this tread is not about the emulator.
    keep on topic
    Guardian of the justice. lulz.

  15. #210
    niezny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    And it's 100% bannable

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Unban tutorial for Modern Warfare 2 AlterIwnet New 2010.10.24
    By potta1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 05:40 PM
  2. Question for Modern Warfare 2
    By eCho' in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 10:40 AM
  3. Selling CSM1 CA Account with PERMS for Modern Warfare 2 STEAM CDKEY
    By -R4v3N- in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 05:59 AM
  4. Looking for Modern Warfare 2 Unlock Everything Hack Glitch pc
    By SkylineGTO in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 04:27 PM
  5. [Help] Does anyone know of a hack for Modern Warfare Wii: Reflex
    By ritty111 in forum Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:14 PM