Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 510
  1. #346
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by xkostasx7 View Post
    I can play online now with these maps but nobody joins me
    my nat type is open
    can someone help me pls
    Be patient when searching for people. Try teamdeathmatch or a mode with a lot of players.



  2. #347
    xkostasx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    so i must wait for players before i start the game?
    ingame i play for 20 sec and then enemy forfeited
    Last edited by xkostasx7; 06-18-2010 at 01:33 AM.

  3. #348
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    This is because you do not have any enemy at all.



  4. #349
    xkostasx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yeah but nobody joins
    how can i have enemys???
    nobody joins me

  5. #350
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    REMEMBER: you need a good internet connection if you want people to join you!
    with a crappy connection noone will join.

  6. #351
    xkostasx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post
    REMEMBER: you need a good internet connection if you want people to join you!
    with a crappy connection noone will join.
    i have a very good internet connection
    when i am in the lobby and wait for players it switchs between finding more players and game begins all the time
    Last edited by xkostasx7; 06-18-2010 at 03:18 AM.

  7. #352
    House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,990
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    8,952
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xkostasx7 View Post
    i have a very good internet connection
    when i am in the lobby and wait for players it switchs between finding more players and game begins all the time
    to improve your connection close all web browsers, torrents, downloads, etc. it should work then

  8. #353
    xkostasx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by House Hax View Post
    to improve your connection close all web browsers, torrents, downloads, etc. it should work then
    hmm... ok i´ll try

  9. #354
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    wow cool :Đ

  10. #355
    xkostasx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    dont work
    has someone an other idea
    when would join players in the lobby or ingame???

  11. #356
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    does work -.-, but if you want to play it without the risk of getting banned,
    try alteriwnet, more info in the private servers section

  12. #357
    xkostasx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ok i´ll try this

  13. #358
    MorganHJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I have two different steam accounts, my first one is banned from MW2 because of server modding, but I still play mods with friends thanks to VAC Chaos. And then I have my other steam account where I bought MW2 again to play legit, that's also where I purchased the map pack.
    I was wondering if I use this crack on my banned account so that I may use these maps when playing mods, will I somehow get banned on my legit account?
    If I paste the cracked .exe when I play on my banned account, and take the original .exe back when on my legit account, I should be safe then?

    Please correct me if I'm wrong, I want to know this before I try it.

  14. #359
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganHJK View Post
    I have two different steam accounts, my first one is banned from MW2 because of server modding, but I still play mods with friends thanks to VAC Chaos. And then I have my other steam account where I bought MW2 again to play legit, that's also where I purchased the map pack.
    I was wondering if I use this crack on my banned account so that I may use these maps when playing mods, will I somehow get banned on my legit account?
    If I paste the cracked .exe when I play on my banned account, and take the original .exe back when on my legit account, I should be safe then?

    Please correct me if I'm wrong, I want to know this before I try it.
    thats correct, as long as you swich the .exe's, youll be safe

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

    MorganHJK (06-18-2010)

  16. #360
    House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,990
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    8,952
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganHJK View Post
    I have two different steam accounts, my first one is banned from MW2 because of server modding, but I still play mods with friends thanks to VAC Chaos. And then I have my other steam account where I bought MW2 again to play legit, that's also where I purchased the map pack.
    I was wondering if I use this crack on my banned account so that I may use these maps when playing mods, will I somehow get banned on my legit account?
    If I paste the cracked .exe when I play on my banned account, and take the original .exe back when on my legit account, I should be safe then?

    Please correct me if I'm wrong, I want to know this before I try it.
    u are correct, u can get banned only if u have modified exe file

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to House For This Useful Post:

    MorganHJK (06-18-2010)

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Unban tutorial for Modern Warfare 2 AlterIwnet New 2010.10.24
    By potta1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 05:40 PM
  2. Question for Modern Warfare 2
    By eCho' in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 10:40 AM
  3. Selling CSM1 CA Account with PERMS for Modern Warfare 2 STEAM CDKEY
    By -R4v3N- in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 05:59 AM
  4. Looking for Modern Warfare 2 Unlock Everything Hack Glitch pc
    By SkylineGTO in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 04:27 PM
  5. [Help] Does anyone know of a hack for Modern Warfare Wii: Reflex
    By ritty111 in forum Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:14 PM