Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 564
  1. #496
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    READ THIS

    This is not safe, i used for 2 days then i got banned.

    DONT USE IT. IT BANS YOUR ACCOUNT ...

    this is deteced because your a scanning players in game with MW2 can trace.

    RISK IS 50% BANNED IN 1 WEEK
    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

  2. #497
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy12 View Post
    READ THIS

    This is not safe, i used for 2 days then i got banned.

    DONT USE IT. IT BANS YOUR ACCOUNT ...

    this is deteced because your a scanning players in game with MW2 can trace.

    RISK IS 50% BANNED IN 1 WEEK
    Your a bit dumb ITS EXTERNAL IS USED READPROCESSMEMORY

    Anad you got banned becuase you used a hack in the last 2 WEEKS! Becuase Steam uses delayed bans. Think before you type something.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to @osma8 For This Useful Post:

    B4M (10-21-2010)

  4. #498
    1430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    مشكور وما تقصر

    داري انك منتب داري وش السالفة بس وسع صدرك

  5. #499
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Osama your a dumb idiot you know.
    Steam can trace what you do when you hack.
    Just that it's undetected yet doesnt mean you cant get banned and this is the first hack iv hacked in MW2 so get your facts right idiot.
    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

  6. #500
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy12 View Post
    Osama your a dumb idiot you know.
    Steam can trace what you do when you hack.
    Just that it's undetected yet doesnt mean you cant get banned and this is the first hack iv hacked in MW2 so get your facts right idiot.
    Don't call me Osama idiot do you want a ban? Steam cannot trace EXTERNAL ESP's DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT READPROECESSMEMORY is? IT will always be undetected becuz its external steam has to look at ur comp files to ban you and that is illegal to do. SO STFU and get YOUR facts right.

  7. #501
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Don't call me Osama idiot do you want a ban? Steam cannot trace EXTERNAL ESP's DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT READPROECESSMEMORY is? IT will always be undetected becuz its external steam has to look at ur comp files to ban you and that is illegal to do. SO STFU and get YOUR facts right.
    Bahahahaa So are you saying steam will never bann you for this hack?
    Well your wrong. Lots of people can get banned with any hack even external.
    Just becausse it's not a dll does not mean it cant get you banned. it's 99% wont get banned but some people still get banned.
    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

  8. #502
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy12 View Post
    Bahahahaa So are you saying steam will never bann you for this hack?
    Well your wrong. Lots of people can get banned with any hack even external.
    Just becausse it's not a dll does not mean it cant get you banned. it's 99% wont get banned but some people still get banned.
    Well nah shit its called User errors if some1 doesnt follow instructuction by full out hacking or something then its likely. And there has been no reports of bans with and External hack and ur claim is suspicious.

  9. #503
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Well nah shit its called User errors if some1 doesnt follow instructuction by full out hacking or something then its likely. And there has been no reports of bans with and External hack and ur claim is suspicious.
    Some people do get banned but iv been hacking Cod4 on pb servers and all that so i know what i am doing but lucky i bought my frineds accout with MW2, TF2, GM, And lots of other games. Might not hack yet untill Cod BO come out.
    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

  10. #504
    demoral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    @osma i have been banned using this hack, your argument is invalid.

  11. #505
    Teste1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Guys, I have more than 50 points and cant download the hack...

    Ouch, Im no leecher, I just wanna kick some asses in MW2... snif, snif, snif...

    PS: Sorry for my bad english, its not my 1st language btw...

    Cya

  12. #506
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Rofl my friend just got banned from using this hack.
    Used me 1 week then BANNED.
    This is now detected
    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

  13. #507
    Teste1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Teste1977 View Post
    Guys, I have more than 50 points and cant download the hack...

    Ouch, Im no leecher, I just wanna kick some asses in MW2... snif, snif, snif...

    PS: Sorry for my bad english, its not my 1st language btw...

    Cya
    Lots of guys saying they were banned for using this hack...

    And another guys saying this is impossible...

    Like Hamlet, Id ask: TO HACK OR NOT TO HACK?????


  14. #508
    scarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by demoral View Post
    @osma i have been banned using this hack, your argument is invalid.
    Sorry but i dont believe u...my mate uses this all the time and he never gets banned.....he usually goes all out and obvious too.

  15. #509
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    This hack is an RPM hack only. It then draws the boxes on your desktop, and NOT in game VAC only scans for memory modifications. People come here saying they have been banned by using this because they used something else and wont admit it.

    The ONLY way that this could become detected is if there was some MAJOR modifications to VAC (not gonna happen) or you got manually banned by Valve. Which has only happened once, on the golden wrench indecent in TF2.

    So if this is the only hack that you have ever used than you are not banned.
    Last edited by Heartview; 10-23-2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: hurp durp xp hack
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  16. #510
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    This hack is an RPM hack only. It abuses the aero theme in vista/7. People come here saying they have been banned by using this because they used something else and wont admit it.

    The ONLY way that this could become detected is if there was some MAJOR modifications to VAC (not gonna happen) or you got manually banned by Valve. Which has only happened once, on the golden wrench indecent in TF2.

    So if this is the only hack that you have ever used than you are not banned.
    It took me about 5 posts to get it through to them . Still the chewbs and noobs think they know everything

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] External BoxESP v4.3 ( V1.2.208 compatible )
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 916
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 03:27 PM
  2. [Detected] External BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]
    By sph4ck in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 917
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 06:40 AM
  3. [Detected] External BoxEsp V4.32 Sniper Aimbot + Strings Esp (v1.2.208 compatible)
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 1004
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 11:00 AM
  4. [Release] Sumol+Kn4ck3r's External ESP v2 ( For XP Users =)
    By Melodia in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 02:06 AM
  5. [Release] External BoxESP v3.1 - for build 184 [Updated Hack]
    By Skyline. in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:49 AM

Tags for this Thread