Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1005
  1. #586
    lilpenguiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nerk ahia
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice hack, works perfectly thank you tons for making it aimbot snipers. Also, the knifebot is a lil bit off, and the autostab stabs even if the person is behind or above you.
    if you could ever make the knifes curve towards a person or follow them around that would be so fun! xD. But once again good job.

  2. #587
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Does this work for AlterIWnet 1.3.37 ? Cause it's not working for me..

  3. #588
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Does this work for AlterIWnet 1.3.37 ? Cause it's not working for me..
    alteriwnet hacks are located in the private servers section

  4. #589
    House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,990
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    8,955
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post


    alteriwnet hacks are located in the private servers section
    and arent u supposed to watch a movie? /sry for offtopic

  5. #590
    freddykruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    aimbot is off target for me.. about 1/2 an inch to the right of the target. i noticed the red crosshair is off center of the game crosshairs, about 1/4 inch to the left.. would that have anything to do with it? anyway to calibrate or fix it?

    So after a couple hours of screwing around i found that changing the screen rez and ratio has an effect, 1680x1050 is the closest to accuracy i can get but still off mark. If the player is not moving i wont hit him, if he is running i will have to fire about 6 times to get a hit but not a kill.. screwed with the mouse sensitivity, no change.. DL'ed the old version and it is off aim even more.. everything else works great cept the kifebot, it is a little premature but otherwise fine.. not sure what to do anymore.

    i am running windows 7 on the Alienware M17x laptop, i have at the setting maxed including the rez (1920x1200).. any ideas/suggestions?
    Last edited by freddykruger; 06-18-2010 at 02:56 PM.

  6. #591
    mateaunintendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hello, i have read than steam will release a VAC 2 who can detect this cheat, it's true ? or false ?

  7. #592
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mateaunintendo View Post
    Hello, i have read than steam will release a VAC 2 who can detect this cheat, it's true ? or false ?
    source? link me up

  8. #593
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post


    source? link me up
    link me up too i gotta see this :/


  9. #594
    mateaunintendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i searsh, i have see that on a post on this forum for this cheat ( i don't remember if it's for this or the old ) and on a game, i use WH - AIM and the other people saying valve will release the VAC 2, so, i searsh the post ( sorry for my bad english )

  10. #595
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mateaunintendo View Post
    i searsh, i have see that on a post on this forum for this cheat ( i don't remember if it's for this or the old ) and on a game, i use WH - AIM and the other people saying valve will release the VAC 2, so, i searsh the post ( sorry for my bad english )
    doesnt sound like a trusted resource to me...

  11. #596
    mateaunintendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Please note: This is the case now. In the future VAC2 or even IW might release an update to whether or not these things are bannable. It's good for people to not be leachers, (not directing this to you, but everyone), but stay on these forums and contribute, help others and if this information changes and these things become bannable then someone on these forums will let people know. I'm sure if in the future these things become bannable and they change rules and mass ban people without warning, I will start a class action suit against IW (Activision) similar to the one Sony has about PS3 linux support. So no need to worry. Just play like you would, and contribute. thanks.

    At the end of this page :

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...atible-33.html

    ( Sorry i'm french, and if it's not say that, i'm sorry )
    Last edited by mateaunintendo; 06-18-2010 at 11:44 PM.

  12. #597
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mateaunintendo View Post
    Please note: This is the case now. In the future VAC2 or even IW might release an update to whether or not these things are bannable. It's good for people to not be leachers, (not directing this to you, but everyone), but stay on these forums and contribute, help others and if this information changes and these things become bannable then someone on these forums will let people know. I'm sure if in the future these things become bannable and they change rules and mass ban people without warning, I will start a class action suit against IW (Activision) similar to the one Sony has about PS3 linux support. So no need to worry. Just play like you would, and contribute. thanks.

    At the end of this page :

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...atible-33.html

    ( Sorry i'm french, and if it's not say that, i'm sorry )
    old news is old

  13. #598
    SofaKingH4rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom, England
    Posts
    1,751
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDerWalker View Post
    what hack is it in your video?
    hack?

    What do you mean hack in my video?

  14. #599
    Anakin1121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    In Love
    This hack is detected I got BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #600
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin1121 View Post
    This hack is detected I got BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    proof or gtfo

Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] HFT V2 Esp (V1.2.208 compatible)
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 01:23 PM
  2. External BoxEsp V1.1 Sniper Aimbot + Strings Esp (v1.3.37 compatible)
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 08:35 AM
  3. [SOLVED][Question]External BoxEsp V4.32 Sniper Aimbot + Strings Esp Aimbot Question.
    By bryn1000 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 06:12 PM
  4. [Detected] External BoxESP aimbot tweaks. [1.1.195 compatible]
    By Tigermisu in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:32 AM
  5. Sibot (WH, Aimbot, AutoShoot, ESP , .........)
    By Perfect13 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 02:13 AM