Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 636
  1. #181
    doller24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fdsfdsa
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    100% VIRUS ITS A SONAR. VIRUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR YOUR COMP WILL SUFFER

    DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK

  2. #182
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by doller24 View Post
    100% VIRUS ITS A SONAR. VIRUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR YOUR COMP WILL SUFFER

    DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK
    This not a virus, your just a failure or something....
    Get a better virusscanner and uninstall the crap you got

  3. #183
    b0SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Goofy
    is this hack detacted by uac2 or not??

    good job ist pretty nice

  4. #184
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by b0SS View Post
    is this hack detacted by uac2 or not??

    good job ist pretty nice
    Uac is unknown if its detected or not

  5. #185
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Has anyone been banned yet for this hack ?
    ive been looking for hacks for few weeks now.. but everytime i find a good one, and i google for it, i always find reports that its detected, or people got banned for it...

    this hack also looks nice, and i cnt find any post where someone says he got banned..

    i just want a confirmation that its safe.. it will be my very first hack i gonna use..

    any tips what i SHOULDNT do to be even more safe ?

    i already got a banned steam account for counter strike so..
    i dont wanna rebuy cod cuz it costs a little bit too much for what its worth it..

    last thing i wanna say is, good job, looks very nice.
    i hope i can use it soon.

  6. #186
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
    Has anyone been banned yet for this hack ?
    ive been looking for hacks for few weeks now.. but everytime i find a good one, and i google for it, i always find reports that its detected, or people got banned for it...

    this hack also looks nice, and i cnt find any post where someone says he got banned..

    i just want a confirmation that its safe.. it will be my very first hack i gonna use..

    any tips what i SHOULDNT do to be even more safe ?

    i already got a banned steam account for counter strike so..
    i dont wanna rebuy cod cuz it costs a little bit too much for what its worth it..

    last thing i wanna say is, good job, looks very nice.
    i hope i can use it soon.
    this is safe, dont worry

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

    Brii (06-24-2010),dheir (06-24-2010),koma85 (06-24-2010)

  8. #187
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Thanks for the quick reply angel,

    are there any things i shouldnt do, while i gonna use the hack or anything else ?

    i readed the "readme" file but i just wanna be sure about things

  9. #188
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    everything in this hack is safe, dont worry

  10. #189
    iKingKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Looks very Niice

  11. #190
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    this hack is safe because its external, dont worry about a ban.
    99% safe.

  12. #191
    dwcusterjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Here's an idea. You should put chams on and make the triggerbot aim for chams and only when visible AM I RIGHT? or am I RIGHT?

  13. #192
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcusterjr View Post
    Here's an idea. You should put chams on and make the triggerbot aim for chams and only when visible AM I RIGHT? or am I RIGHT?
    Uhmm, if they would included chams they woukld have needed to inject a .dll and then you will get banned

  14. #193
    dwcusterjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post


    Uhmm, if they would included chams they woukld have needed to inject a .dll and then you will get banned
    thanks for ruining my day then can someone tell me how to edit the boxesp PLZ?

  15. #194
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcusterjr View Post
    thanks for ruining my day then can someone tell me how to edit the boxesp PLZ?
    a litlle coding knowledge is requierd

  16. #195
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcusterjr View Post
    thanks for ruining my day then can someone tell me how to edit the boxesp PLZ?
    Download C++ 2008 express edition from microsoft

    You can buy a private one with chams tho...

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. External BoxESP v5.0 full rewrite [1.2.208] is safer ?
    By kd9auu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 06:39 PM
  2. [Detected] External BoxESP+Radar+Bot v4.2 - build 184
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. [Release] External BoxESP+Radar+Bot v4.3
    By SANiK in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 04:35 AM
  4. [Release] External BoxESP v3.1 - build 184
    By Martijn007 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:40 PM
  5. [Release] External BoxESP v3.1 - for build 184 [Updated Hack]
    By Skyline. in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:49 AM