Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 636
  1. #436
    dwcusterjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    dheir, how is the random aimbot for intervention going? LOL

  2. #437
    Epyks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Tired
    Good stuff. Loving the customisability. I don't like that it's written in Python but you have your reasons and I respect those. Doesn't make this any less of a good hack though.

    Aimbot is great, although I think it's a bit lacking for sniping, I might try and look into adding some sort of "on the fly" changer for the aimbot speeds, could be pretty cool.

    Overall good job though, nice to see it came so quickly.

  3. #438
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,323
    My Mood
    Breezy
    There are new offesets for the new version of MW2 (1.2.208) and the old offsets may seem to work but I think they are there to ban people if a hack uses them. Is it posssible to update this hack using the latest offsets?
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  4. #439
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused
    Where is this offset information?

  5. #440
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,323
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I have no idea but you can ask Archangel for them.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  6. #441
    dwcusterjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyks View Post
    Good stuff. Loving the customisability. I don't like that it's written in Python but you have your reasons and I respect those. Doesn't make this any less of a good hack though.

    Aimbot is great, although I think it's a bit lacking for sniping, I might try and look into adding some sort of "on the fly" changer for the aimbot speeds, could be pretty cool.

    Overall good job though, nice to see it came so quickly.
    How did you get the aimbot to autoshoot? mine just aims??

  7. #442
    Epyks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcusterjr View Post
    How did you get the aimbot to autoshoot? mine just aims??
    My aimbot doesn't autoshoot, I don't think that's a built in feature with this hack. You use the aimkey to aim and then shoot by yourself.

    A good combination I've found if you're going for a legit-hacking approach is change the aimbot key to your shoot button, so you can aim down your iron sights and when you shoot it locks on.

  8. #443
    dwcusterjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    I have a beta version of something that is random, I'm testing it out to see how well it works. But basically it is very random lol. I've not had one person call me aimbotter though lol. A waller yes, but not botter. I will start a new folder under the SVN tomorrow for untested builds, AKA beta.
    I will discuss with sph4ck on how to improve the speed and simplicity of my code, as I know it is a bit sloppy.
    Sorry I cant find it?

  9. #444
    aosma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Doh
    hey nice hck but just wondering if we should stay clear from using the hck till it is updated i have already used it but hpfully im not banned lols.

  10. #445
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by aosma8 View Post
    hey nice hck but just wondering if we should stay clear from using the hck till it is updated i have already used it but hpfully im not banned lols.
    Until more information is knownm I would not use this hack. Thank you.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dheir For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (07-06-2010)

  12. #446
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyks View Post
    My aimbot doesn't autoshoot, I don't think that's a built in feature with this hack. You use the aimkey to aim and then shoot by yourself.

    A good combination I've found if you're going for a legit-hacking approach is change the aimbot key to your shoot button, so you can aim down your iron sights and when you shoot it locks on.
    autoshoot in this hack is called triggerbot if u hold the Rmousebutton (thats how i set it) with "aimbot" u will just aim at the enemy's box and u have to shoot urself.

    if u put on "triggerbot", and u hold the Rmousebutton u will aim And shoot at the enemy's box.

    correct me if i'm wrong guys

  13. #447
    dwcusterjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
    autoshoot in this hack is called triggerbot if u hold the Rmousebutton (thats how i set it) with "aimbot" u will just aim at the enemy's box and u have to shoot urself.

    if u put on "triggerbot", and u hold the Rmousebutton u will aim And shoot at the enemy's box.

    correct me if i'm wrong guys
    Autoshoot is a term used for aimbot only. Triggerbot is its own entity, which means to shoot when over specified object; in this case the boxes. /yea

  14. #448
    Inelinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Tested all functions, and they work as intended, great hack!

    Have to restrain myself alot not to get 25/0 scores

    Ps, Your trigger bot will only fire if you map your fire key to "H"

    (You can set it to LMB and H at the same time anyway so it's a win-win)
    Last edited by Inelinc; 07-06-2010 at 09:31 PM.

  15. #449
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    There are new offesets for the new version of MW2 (1.2.208) and the old offsets may seem to work but I think they are there to ban people if a hack uses them. Is it posssible to update this hack using the latest offsets?
    I'm quite surprised with that. Entities array is over 1MB size, so I dought they are doubling all memory structure just to catch poorly coded hacks.

    Btw this doesn't change the fact that MW2 cannot detect our ReadProcessMemory() neither on previous offsets nor new offsets.

  16. #450
    yippykaiyee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    so its safe?

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. External BoxESP v5.0 full rewrite [1.2.208] is safer ?
    By kd9auu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 06:39 PM
  2. [Detected] External BoxESP+Radar+Bot v4.2 - build 184
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. [Release] External BoxESP+Radar+Bot v4.3
    By SANiK in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 04:35 AM
  4. [Release] External BoxESP v3.1 - build 184
    By Martijn007 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:40 PM
  5. [Release] External BoxESP v3.1 - for build 184 [Updated Hack]
    By Skyline. in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:49 AM