Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 111
  1. #16
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    vac might ninja patch, they know about vac chaos
    Last edited by TheUser; 07-06-2010 at 07:02 PM.

  2. #17
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,673
    My Mood
    Bored
    You know, life would be alot easier if we wouldn't have crappy rules of not allowing programs that would even be so useful, that topics like these wouldn't even excist! How nice would that be, right?


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (07-06-2010)

  4. #18
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by camacazi View Post
    well VAC chaos is like the one public disabler that doesnt getcha banned P.S. my bunny finally came out from under the bed
    You will get banned from using VAC Chaos.

  5. #19
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Remind me not to use Vac Chaos.
    Don't want my legit key banned.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  6. #20
    Chaojon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, this might help us getting a propper VAC Disabler.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/228-call-d...verything.html
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥♥♥♥ ---Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

  7. #21
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,747
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaojon View Post
    Well, this might help us getting a propper VAC Disabler.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/228-call-d...verything.html
    Maybe not.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  8. #22
    samirrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Mpgh
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thank you.. Very usefull

  9. #23
    MaasMaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    i have an external hack but there is a aimbot in it but when i have a aimbot can i get fast banned?
    it helps when i play hardcore mode?
    Last edited by MaasMaas; 07-17-2010 at 10:25 PM.

  10. #24
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by MaasMaas View Post
    i have an external hack but there is a aimbot in it but when i have a aimbot can i get fast banned?
    it helps when i play hardcore mode?
    No it wont ban you since its external /yea

  11. #25
    badabini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    GAH im madddd. I was run modded servers for maybe two weeks using vac chaos ans mod loader, and always used it properaly, but today MY COMPUTER DECIDES TO RESTART ON ME WHILE THE SERVER IS ON, so vac chaos gets disabled, i get banned from mw2 servers. FML. Im not blaming anyone or anything, I just can't believe I got banned, 60 dollers down the drain, plus 15 for the first map pack! GRRRR.

  12. #26
    foaie verde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by badabini View Post
    GAH im madddd. I was run modded servers for maybe two weeks using vac chaos ans mod loader, and always used it properaly, but today MY COMPUTER DECIDES TO RESTART ON ME WHILE THE SERVER IS ON, so vac chaos gets disabled, i get banned from mw2 servers. FML. Im not blaming anyone or anything, I just can't believe I got banned, 60 dollers down the drain, plus 15 for the first map pack! GRRRR.
    Nope, you would have got banned anyway!

    VAC Chaos gets you banned, and VAC doesn't ban so fast, it takes from 2 to 3 weeks.

    So it has been detected from the begining.
    I am still watching /yea

  13. #27
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,920
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thank you archel, been waiting for this for a long time.
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

  14. #28
    badabini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by foaie verde View Post
    Nope, you would have got banned anyway!

    VAC Chaos gets you banned, and VAC doesn't ban so fast, it takes from 2 to 3 weeks.

    So it has been detected from the begining.
    really? it didn't say that any were And i wasnt told either :'(

  15. #29
    zmansquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kickin it at Microsoft
    Posts
    2,088
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    quite helpful, thanks
    Need Help With Coding or Something??? MSN me
    zmansquared@hotmail.com


    I am the one and only Microsoft Fag!!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arhk
    All games should be hacked, if we don't do it someone else will. Hackers force the progress, of better programming methods.
    ~


    Take this Pic everyone!



    next-

  16. #30
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,747
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by badabini View Post
    really? it didn't say that any were And i wasnt told either :'(
    You are right, no one mentioned it above, but that's the risk of hacking.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast