Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 918
  1. #586
    thepinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    a hole in arabia
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    That's not stupid at all. It might work.
    The problem is that the hack would need to capture COD6 window and read pixel colors from here. But this is a very slow operation and it would certainly be very laggy...
    but wouldnt it aim to people who are dead?

  2. #587
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by thepinhead View Post
    but wouldnt it aim to people who are dead?
    No it's easy to know if player are dead or not: (player.alive & 0x01)

  3. #588
    thepinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    a hole in arabia
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    No it's easy to know if player are dead or not: (player.alive & 0x01)
    well if you made it soo that it would only shoot people when they are visable and would auto aim to people behind you there would almost be no more reason for injecting hacks

  4. #589
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by thepinhead View Post
    well if you made it soo that it would only shoot people when they are visable and would auto aim to people behind you there would almost be no more reason for injecting hacks
    Well... I initially made this hack to give me a boost since I am not a very good player. It was still made to look as legit player.
    If I introduce auto-aiming of players behind you, it would be very very obvious... It's not in the plan right now.

    Btw if you want to really dominate, use FMJ in hardcore and shoot through walls... The nuke is not far away. But insults in game console too. Lol.

  5. #590
    thepinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    a hole in arabia
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Well... I initially made this hack to give me a boost since I am not a very good player. It was still made to look as legit player.
    If I introduce auto-aiming of players behind you, it would be very very obvious... It's not in the plan right now.

    Btw if you want to really dominate, use FMJ in hardcore and shoot through walls... The nuke is not far away. But insults in game console too. Lol.
    how about 2 config files 1 for rage 1 for hiding it if you toggle the rage mode it uses the other config?
    psh..... signatures....

  6. #591
    Xizors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by thepinhead View Post
    how about 2 config files 1 for rage 1 for hiding it if you toggle the rage mode it uses the other config?
    I like that idea

  7. #592
    thepinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    a hole in arabia
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ill just tie sph4ck to a chair till he does it
    psh..... signatures....

  8. #593
    realzo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Isn't working for me, I got Windows 7 Ultimate
    when i run the game and hack the IW4console doesn't respond?
    Please help

  9. #594
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by thepinhead View Post
    ill just tie sph4ck to a chair till he does it
    Good news, it's not me you'll tie to a chair.
    Some really smart guy is developping a GUI for easy configuration of the most important parameters of the hack. I've just asked him to implement that feature.

    I don't disclose his name right now, he can post a message to let you know the details.

  10. #595
    thepinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    a hole in arabia
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Good news, it's not me you'll tie to a chair.
    Some really smart guy is developping a GUI for easy configuration of the most important parameters of the hack. I've just asked him to implement that feature.

    I don't disclose his name right now, he can post a message to let you know the details.
    awesome man. but FYI i tie everyone to chairs till shit happens
    psh..... signatures....

  11. #596
    Marinenut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Its awsome but i cant get the aimbot to lock onto the target. Can i get some help? Thanks

  12. #597
    realzo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Could some1 Please help, when i start the game with hack on only unlimited ammo works for me, nothing else!

    Thnx

  13. #598
    Xizors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinenut View Post
    Its awsome but i cant get the aimbot to lock onto the target. Can i get some help? Thanks
    Hold down Right Mouse Button...

  14. #599
    Eclipse Demon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    wait a sec unlimitated ammo i never got that with this

  15. #600
    thepinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    a hole in arabia
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse Demon View Post
    wait a sec unlimitated ammo i never got that with this
    it doesnt have that, that would be an injected hack and would get you banned
    psh..... signatures....

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] External BoxEsp for XP Users (1.2.208 compatible)
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 563
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:12 PM
  2. [Detected] External BoxESP v4.3 ( V1.2.208 compatible )
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 916
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 03:27 PM
  3. [Detected] External BoxEsp V4.32 Sniper Aimbot + Strings Esp (v1.2.208 compatible)
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 1004
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 11:00 AM
  4. [Detected] External BoxESP v5.0 - full rewrite [1.2.208]
    By sph4ck in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 635
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 04:34 AM
  5. External BoxESP v5.0 full rewrite [1.2.208] is safer ?
    By kd9auu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 06:39 PM