Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 148
  1. #61
    proboszcz111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by proboszcz111; 08-19-2010 at 10:26 AM.

  2. #62
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,324
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    sry but u edited ur post afterwards, so I didnt saw
    so I didn't see Saw is when you are talking about the past and see is when your talking about the present.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  3. #63
    blakie77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Good job i like it

  4. #64
    iFireLazers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I never told anyone to add the line to the HOSTS file in this thread. so... Don't blame me.

  5. #65
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused
    But your program still failz.... so don't act like it still works. I have tried both donor options, and they do not work, even though the checkmark is checkable. But my super heavy CPU intensive dns poisoner works.... hmmm.

  6. #66
    iFireLazers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, that's your problem then. Seems to work fine for anyone else.
    Also funny how it worked for you before as well (even though only for 20 minutes).

    And now you suddenly make an angry post that it doesn't work at all.

  7. #67
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
    Well, that's your problem then. Seems to work fine for anyone else.
    Also funny how it worked for you before as well (even though only for 20 minutes).

    And now you suddenly make an angry post that it doesn't work at all.
    The fact remains that it simply does not work, even for yourself, and you refuse to admit it, it does not work for anyone else either, and I posted incorrectly before, in saying that it worked. I am telling you this because it does not work. All your workaround accomplishes is allowing the check box's to be unlocked, it does not actually unlock any features. If you select dedicated hosting, it will not do as it is supposed to, in only opening the console, also disabling host migration does not work either, as I have lost host to another player in a lobby. I'm not angry at all, I have a working workaround, I wanted you to know, that you say this works, when it does not, and you don't even use this, so how would you know if it works or not. If you want props from this community then make the work around work. Stop telling people it does unless you have done full testing, which you obviously have not.

  8. #68
    Lheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    so I didn't see Saw is when you are talking about the past and see is when your talking about the present.
    I didn't see it is in the past isn't it? I didn't see you in school today.
    I don't wanna sound like a douche, it is just because i am trying to improve my english so it would be nice if someone could correct my mistakes
    So isn't see in the past in some cases?

  9. #69
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lheimer View Post
    I didn't see it is in the past isn't it? I didn't see you in school today.
    I don't wanna sound like a douche, it is just because i am trying to improve my english so it would be nice if someone could correct my mistakes
    So isn't see in the past in some cases?
    Not that I should be encouraging English lessons in this thread but
    http://www.jalc.edu/departmentpages/...w_and_seen.pdf

  10. #70
    iFireLazers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    But my super heavy CPU intensive dns poisoner works.... hmmm.
    Forgot to post this (and show everyone what a dumb comment that was):
    [php]hostent* hostentPtr = gethostbyname('www.yeahthisiscensoredonthisforum.c om'); //resolve the IP address
    wsprintfA(aString, 'GET /DonationCheck/donatecheck.php?user=%s&pass=%s HTTP/1.1
    Host: %s
    User-Agent: MW2Liberation/1.0
    Keep-Alive: 300
    Connection: keep-alive
    ', aUsername, aPassword, 'www.yeahthisiscensoredonthisforum.com');
    uint num2 = socket(2, 1, 6);
    *((short*) &_in) = 0;
    meminit((&_in + 2), 0, 14);
    *((short*) &_in) = 2;
    *((int*) (&_in + 4)) = inet_addr('209.85.26.191'); //but use a fixed one anyways
    *((short*) (&_in + 2)) = htons(80);
    sbyte numPtr = inet_ntoa(*((in_addr*) *(*(((int*) (hostentPtr + 12)))))); //inet_ntoa converts an Internet network address into an ASCII string in Internet standard dotted-decimal format
    if ((numPtr != null) && (numPtr[0] == 0x31)) //and only use it to check if it resolves to an IP address starting with a 1
    {
    MessageBox.Show(new string('You are attempting to use Modern Warfare 2 Liberation on a system
    where a circumvention attempt was detected. If you are using one,
    please cease to do so. Please support our project and actually

    donate.'), new string('Modern Warfare 2 Liberation'), MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Hand);
    this.label1_Click(sender, e);
    this.Form1_Exit(sender, e);
    Application.Exit();
    }
    [/php]
    busted much? (you can scroll to the sides. I made some comments to point out the obvious)

    tl;dr: a DNS poisoner will not work since the IP address is hardcoded into the tool.
    Last edited by iFireLazers; 08-22-2010 at 07:55 AM.

  11. #71
    skilled_pown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    The fact remains that it simply does not work, even for yourself, and you refuse to admit it, it does not work for anyone else either, and I posted incorrectly before, in saying that it worked. I am telling you this because it does not work. All your workaround accomplishes is allowing the check box's to be unlocked, it does not actually unlock any features. If you select dedicated hosting, it will not do as it is supposed to, in only opening the console, also disabling host migration does not work either, as I have lost host to another player in a lobby. I'm not angry at all, I have a working workaround, I wanted you to know, that you say this works, when it does not, and you don't even use this, so how would you know if it works or not. If you want props from this community then make the work around work. Stop telling people it does unless you have done full testing, which you obviously have not.
    hum plz stop flamming, it do work for me...

  12. #72
    Boing7898's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    For me it don't work
    I just get writed FAILURE and it doesen't do nothing.

  13. #73
    iFireLazers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Amused
    When does it say FAILURE?

    Ingame?
    Or when you run MW2 Liberation it says that you try to bypass the donor feature?

  14. #74
    Mr.Mackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ::1
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What is: Fully dedicated mode? What does it do?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Mackey For This Useful Post:

    KLOTE+HOMO (09-09-2010)

  16. #75
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
    Forgot to post this (and show everyone what a dumb comment that was):
    [php]hostent* hostentPtr = gethostbyname('www.yeahthisiscensoredonthisforum.c om'); //resolve the IP address
    wsprintfA(aString, 'GET /DonationCheck/donatecheck.php?user=%s&pass=%s HTTP/1.1
    Host: %s
    User-Agent: MW2Liberation/1.0
    Keep-Alive: 300
    Connection: keep-alive
    ', aUsername, aPassword, 'www.yeahthisiscensoredonthisforum.com');
    uint num2 = socket(2, 1, 6);
    *((short*) &_in) = 0;
    meminit((&_in + 2), 0, 14);
    *((short*) &_in) = 2;
    *((int*) (&_in + 4)) = inet_addr('209.85.26.191'); //but use a fixed one anyways
    *((short*) (&_in + 2)) = htons(80);
    sbyte numPtr = inet_ntoa(*((in_addr*) *(*(((int*) (hostentPtr + 12)))))); //inet_ntoa converts an Internet network address into an ASCII string in Internet standard dotted-decimal format
    if ((numPtr != null) && (numPtr[0] == 0x31)) //and only use it to check if it resolves to an IP address starting with a 1
    {
    MessageBox.Show(new string('You are attempting to use Modern Warfare 2 Liberation on a system
    where a circumvention attempt was detected. If you are using one,
    please cease to do so. Please support our project and actually

    donate.'), new string('Modern Warfare 2 Liberation'), MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Hand);
    this.label1_Click(sender, e);
    this.Form1_Exit(sender, e);
    Application.Exit();
    }
    [/php]
    busted much? (you can scroll to the sides. I made some comments to point out the obvious)

    tl;dr: a DNS poisoner will not work since the IP address is hardcoded into the tool.
    You are making lots of assumptions to say that I am wrong my friend.
    I suppose you really are SuperNovaAO and thus being said, grats you are fairly intelligent, but the fact remains you are assuming that you have all the facts about my workaround and my network configuration. My comment was most certainly not stupid. It was factual, you were talking about the work that I had done, and disregarding it as functional, I was defending the work that I have done.

    I'm not going to try to get props and try to argue with you over dumb shit.

    You want people to believe that your workaround works when it in fact does not. The people in this thread are too newb not to know if it works or not, so don't prey on them to get your Programmerz God high. Hell the people in this thread probably have not even taken the team to read AG forums on how the damn program functions, so of course most of them don't know what "Dedicated Mode" is, or how disable host migration works.

    However since you seem to be out to be "right", if I in fact only spoofed DNS response then you would be correct in saying that I was wrong with my workaround. Without having to do much other work on my own, I used info you provided to make it work, so for that sir.... I say "Thanks".

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Trainer&Unlocker by Abstract [1.2.208] With MW2 liberation
    By JawsHD in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:54 AM
  2. [Release] MW2 Liberation Donor Unlock for v1.04
    By iFireLazers in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:28 AM
  3. [SOLVED]Mw2 liberation didnt unlock console
    By xSHk. in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 09:54 AM
  4. MW2 Liberation
    By isokasi in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:45 AM
  5. [Detected] DaMaSt3R's MW2 Stat Changer/Unlocker
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:31 AM