Heres my first release. I think title says it all, but well, some explanations:
I've been using the External BoxESP by Sph4ck and Dheir for quite some time now, and it was pretty bad how you could change the settings. So i was like "why not make it easier" and started working on this one. Its pretty simple, just a small GUI, nothing too fancy, that allows you to easily change the settings of your hack.
- Backup-System for your config-files and easy change between two different configs
- Checking if you system supports aero and messages you if it doesn't (as aero is needed to run External BoxESP)
- Some fancy previews for seeing the direct effect of the changes of your colors
- Hack can be launched "piped", so the output is read by my application and will be shown there afterwards (way easier to see errors it got or seeing the match-results, which are shown here since version 5.1 i think (may be unreleased 5.2 to, but well, that one's gonna come out soon)
- Simple Syntax-check to see if you did everything alright when changing the config by yourself (does cover only a few mistakes, but the most common ones
- An epic Icon
There are actually 2 offsets that arent in use in version 5.1 of External BoxESP, they will just stay blank, but they will come with version 5.2 of External BoxESP.
Please note that this is my first release, so don't be to mad at me if something doesn't work, was coded with 2 years experience only
So please try to give me constructive feedback so i can improve my work
Included External BoxESP v. 5.1 in this package.
Please not that the hack need Windows 7 or Vista with activated Aero
Sph4ck and Dheir: for making an epic hack for Call of Duty MW2 and all the people associated with it
Delphi-Praxis-Community: for helping me out with the "read cmd output" thingy
Jottis Malware Scan
Taken from: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-2-208-a.html