Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkidd12 View Post
    Mine Says Syntex error
    Than you should made a mistake on your code.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  2. #17
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,542
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Or maybe it's something you have't added?

    ( I just say maybe..... )

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #18
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Or maybe it's something you have't added?

    ( I just say maybe..... )
    What do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  4. #19
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,542
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What i ment is what I typed.....

    Maybe he did something that made the program confused.

    ( Even thats an little chance... )

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  5. #20
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    What i ment is what I typed.....

    Maybe he did something that made the program confused.

    ( Even thats an little chance... )
    It's still a case.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  6. #21
    danourman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Bored
    looks great might need it sometime

  7. #22
    coolkidd12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Shocked
    lol Guys,...

  8. #23
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkidd12 View Post
    lol Guys,...

    can you please stop spamming.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

    Sketchy (05-27-2011)

  10. #24
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,326
    My Mood
    Breezy
    /reopened

    Not VAC bannable, just a simple GSC checker.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  11. #25
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Breezy
    .

  12. #26
    S1LVERBL00D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    •♣☺☻♠☺♠☺☻♥•8○♦♣
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    more power on you guys ^^

  13. #27
    timothy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    cmd?y there's a cmd???u use cmd to find error?

  14. #28
    ExtremeModz18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    good

    nice dude !

    ---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

    nice dude ! eqzdzddzdzdůd$zdz$zdm$zd

  15. #29
    blackmirror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Fine
    useless, it dont show the place where is the error, why we need this for finding syntxx error ? if it dont show where is the error, the game itself show syntax error

    when u load a mod....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12