Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 193
  1. #31
    Swampnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish
    There is really nothing "new" about this.. it's just the same old same old.. Good job on it though, I tested it, works fairly well.

  2. #32
    explicity120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Hell
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Says that my modern warfare 2 isn't running when it is..

  3. #33
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    4,034
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by explicity120 View Post
    Says that my modern warfare 2 isn't running when it is..
    This only checks the state when you press a button huh? Is your mw2 from steam or is it a private server? Could be PSes changed processname so these trainers which check for the state of the game cant find it.




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  4. #34
    Surutsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I used this yesterday, worked just fine. I played probably 8 or so full matches. Before I changed everything, I'm a prestige 1 level 20. Using this, I took myself down to level 70, 0 prestige. I just prefer it like that. The only reason I have prestige is because I accidentally found myself in a modded server that instantly took me to level 70 not a few months after I got the game, I was pretty pissed.
    Anyway, none of it saved. It's supposed to right?

  5. #35
    F'ozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Buried Underground
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,614
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Surutsu View Post
    I used this yesterday, worked just fine. I played probably 8 or so full matches. Before I changed everything, I'm a prestige 1 level 20. Using this, I took myself down to level 70, 0 prestige. I just prefer it like that. The only reason I have prestige is because I accidentally found myself in a modded server that instantly took me to level 70 not a few months after I got the game, I was pretty pissed.
    Anyway, none of it saved. It's supposed to right?
    that's quite a weird story, it's supposed to save the values you entered, i did it myself about a month ago, made myself 10th prest. lv70, and it still is, so what is wrong why it wont save when it's supposed to? thats a good question...
    are you playing on a private server or is your mw2 an illegal download, this tool works fairly fine on the steampowered version... i can look trough the code line but i think it's a once occuring error.... maybe your mw2 crashed or something?

    please post a VM when it does this often...

    ---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
    There is really nothing "new" about this.. it's just the same old same old.. Good job on it though, I tested it, works fairly well.
    sorry for late reaction, but on which guy are you quoting/answering? i cant do anything with this information you say right now, the new version is coming but there are some difficulties, i want to add more than just seperate wep leveling so it takes a bit more time
    Climbing up the big stairs of Coding, hard work...

  6. #36
    Surutsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by F'ozz View Post
    that's quite a weird story, it's supposed to save the values you entered, i did it myself about a month ago, made myself 10th prest. lv70, and it still is, so what is wrong why it wont save when it's supposed to? thats a good question...
    are you playing on a private server or is your mw2 an illegal download, this tool works fairly fine on the steampowered version... i can look trough the code line but i think it's a once occuring error.... maybe your mw2 crashed or something?

    please post a VM when it does this often...
    I'm using a purchased Steam copy. I can't recall if it ever crashed. I was able to get a few full games in.
    Maybe it has something to do with me taking level away from myself? Nonetheless, I used a different unlocker that got the job done and saved... Though, when using that one I just went ahead and took myself to level 70 and left my prestige alone. (Prestige 1)
    I'm sorry I can't test this out for you more.

  7. #37
    Gtwow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amused
    What does killstreak do?

  8. #38
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtwow View Post
    What does killstreak do?
    Sets your longest killstreak.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  9. #39
    darkimp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The netherlands
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    nice dude !!! keep it up

  10. #40
    SweetLEMONADE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Stressed
    can't seem to get it to work on 4D1. just a headsup

  11. #41
    TehToolBox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLEMONADE View Post
    can't seem to get it to work on 4D1. just a headsup
    afaik, Thats because its made for steam version.

  12. #42
    horny8150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dose it work? And VAC?

  13. #43
    F'ozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Buried Underground
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,614
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLEMONADE View Post
    can't seem to get it to work on 4D1. just a headsup
    i'll take a look at it, maybe its just a minor mistake...

    ---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by horny8150 View Post
    Dose it work? And VAC?
    it does work, and VAC doesn't give a (...) about it, editing your level isnt bannable, and editing skills i dont know but i have done that about 15 times in the three years i have MW2 and still i am not banned so...

    ---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TehToolBox View Post
    afaik, Thats because its made for steam version.
    indeed, it works on the steampowered version of the game ;-)

    ---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by darkimp1 View Post
    nice dude !!! keep it up
    glad you like it

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Surutsu View Post
    I'm using a purchased Steam copy. I can't recall if it ever crashed. I was able to get a few full games in.
    Maybe it has something to do with me taking level away from myself? Nonetheless, I used a different unlocker that got the job done and saved... Though, when using that one I just went ahead and took myself to level 70 and left my prestige alone. (Prestige 1)
    I'm sorry I can't test this out for you more.
    hmmm, still i will show it to @Anonymouss, who helped me with this project, maybe he can figure out what goes wrong... i dont know how much time that will take cuz he's quite busy himself so...

    ---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

    i like the fact that MW2 doesn't get updated as much as MW3, mainly because i dont need to rush things and i can just do it well, not fast. because when you do things fast, most likely it will go wrong <useful piece of advice>
    Climbing up the big stairs of Coding, hard work...

  14. #44
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,633
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,232
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah nice one tho...
    Thanks


  15. #45
    F'ozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Buried Underground
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,614
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosPower View Post
    yeah nice one tho...
    Thanks
    Glad you like it
    Climbing up the big stairs of Coding, hard work...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MW2 Multiplayer Hack Project (1.0.174) By SilentRunner
    By silentrunner2 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:16 AM
  2. [Release] MW2 Single/Multiplayer Trainer! (Pick Prestige etc.)
    By tom95ek in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 02:15 PM
  3. How to make a Multiplayer Trainer
    By zhaoyun333 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:48 AM
  4. How to make a multiplayer trainer
    By JAA149 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:21 PM
  5. Are there any Multiplayer Trainer Making Tutorials
    By JAA149 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:53 AM

Tags for this Thread