Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    tykath1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your closet
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Amused
    People, this is a OUTDATED HACK!. @eithan1231 Yeah, this is really simple. i know that, please dont go and accuse saying its easy. please show you making this?. and also its a ReadWriteMemory Application, you are also getting that error because of the offsets that i used are outdated, if you knew how to make this you would know this.

    Thanks
    Bye
    Specs

    CPU: INTEL CORE i5 4460 3.1Ghz 6Mb Cache Haswell LGA1150
    GPU: nVidia GTX-750 TI high speed PCIexpress Video card
    Drive: SATA-3 Ultra FAST 120gig SSD (Solid State Drive) Hard Drive (BOOT DRIVE)
    Drive2: SATA-3 1tb Hard Drive (GAME/STORAGE)
    OS (Operating System): Windows 8.1 Pro



    I'm a foken screb lord kent


    If you reading dis i love you baby

    CTRL+A = Secret Hidden Message

  2. #17
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,580
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,265
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tykath1234 View Post
    People, this is a OUTDATED HACK!. @eithan1231 Yeah, this is really simple. i know that, please dont go and accuse saying its easy. please show you making this?. and also its a ReadWriteMemory Application, you are also getting that error because of the offsets that i used are outdated, if you knew how to make this you would know this.

    Thanks
    Bye


    - - - Updated - - -

    m8 if you wanna have a go at me look at this you can resize your hacks ffs and you call your hacks good lmao and it cant get outdated because there has not been a update to mw2 just saying and here are some screeshots of being able to resize and you dont know how to make a labla seethrought lmao . hahahahahhahahaaha lame



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  3. #18
    tykath1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your closet
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

    m8 if you wanna have a go at me look at this you can resize your hacks ffs and you call your hacks good lmao and it cant get outdated because there has not been a update to mw2 just saying and here are some screeshots of being able to resize and you dont know how to make a labla seethrought lmao . hahahahahhahahaaha lame
    Please, go away. I'm not that into Game Hacking anymore, i didn't say this was good. also this was when i first got into game hacking, this was released 1 year ago. yes 1 Year ago, at least some people used it. yeah they may have thought it was "Rubbish" and so do i, as i can do better than this. i mainly work on Tools/Utilities. and i wasn't having a go at you, i was just saying that i spent time to make a really simple ReadWriteMemory hack that took no more than 4 mins, sorry for getting mad at you as it was very unprofessional of me to do so and i apologies.

    Thanks
    Bye
    @eithan1231
    Specs

    CPU: INTEL CORE i5 4460 3.1Ghz 6Mb Cache Haswell LGA1150
    GPU: nVidia GTX-750 TI high speed PCIexpress Video card
    Drive: SATA-3 Ultra FAST 120gig SSD (Solid State Drive) Hard Drive (BOOT DRIVE)
    Drive2: SATA-3 1tb Hard Drive (GAME/STORAGE)
    OS (Operating System): Windows 8.1 Pro



    I'm a foken screb lord kent


    If you reading dis i love you baby

    CTRL+A = Secret Hidden Message

  4. #19
    Iliketrainssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tykath1234 View Post


    Please, go away. I'm not that into Game Hacking anymore, i didn't say this was good. also this was when i first got into game hacking, this was released 1 year ago. yes 1 Year ago, at least some people used it. yeah they may have thought it was "Rubbish" and so do i, as i can do better than this. i mainly work on Tools/Utilities. and i wasn't having a go at you, i was just saying that i spent time to make a really simple ReadWriteMemory hack that took no more than 4 mins, sorry for getting mad at you as it was very unprofessional of me to do so and i apologies.

    Thanks
    Bye
    @eithan1231
    And he never answered back


    The End!

  5. #20
    jsaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sad
    Please change from Realese to "Outdated" thank you very much no offense but a lot of dumb people who cant look at the date are confused

  6. #21
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    812
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @akim14 @Democritus Close thread please!

  7. #22
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus Jr. View Post
    @akim14 @Democritus Close thread please!
    Just report the thread man, it's much faster as other moderators can close it for them aswell if they aren't available.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  8. #23
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    812
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Just report the thread man, it's much faster as other moderators can close it for them aswell if they aren't available.
    Whenever I just report it people will still post on the thread which is absolutely useless. Therefore I mention the mods and report the thread, it prevents spam.

  9. #24
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus Jr. View Post


    Whenever I just report it people will still post on the thread which is absolutely useless. Therefore I mention the mods and report the thread, it prevents spam.
    There's no point of posting if you already reported the thread then man, it's essentially the same thing.

    The moderators will close it when they can.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  10. #25
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    812
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    There's no point of posting if you already reported the thread then man, it's essentially the same thing.

    The moderators will close it when they can.
    There is, since it will prevent other users from spamming. We are arguing about nothing, this is useless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hack - AlterIWnet
    By groundunits in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 04:42 AM
  2. Call Of Duty Modern warfare 2 Hacks
    By next123 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 05:38 AM
  3. [Release] Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Lv./Stats Hack - iJustHelp 1.0.169 Version 2 (UnPatched)
    By iJustHelp in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 03:52 PM
  4. [Release] Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Level Hack - iJustHelp 1.0.169
    By iJustHelp in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:04 AM
  5. [Release] Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Lv./Stats Hack - iJustHelp 1.0.169 Version 2 (UnPatched)
    By iJustHelp in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 10:24 PM