Alrighty, i understand the whole fact of EA being outdated, but if i use the one that comes with EA, and do an upgrade via the outdated version of EA, will that work? Also is there anyway to unlock challenges via this method or any other, specifically gun challenges?
EDIT: read the message b4 mine, so with the outdated version of EA you cannot receive a valid playerstats, or upload one? correct me if i got the wrong impression.
Hey, does anyone know these numbers? I have a playerstat file, although I know I can't do much w/ it. Anyway, how much XP is like level 50 and stuff? And play time and stuff, I just don't know how to make these numbers realistic.
"I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.
List of accomplishments:
Survive May 21st
* Version 0001
* Longest Streak
* Time Played
* Win Streak
* Version 0002
* One-Click Button Challenge Completion & Reset
* Data Validation (If you enter a value too high or too low, it will automatically be corrected.)
* Challenges : Perks : Levels
* Challenges : Perks : Progress
* Challenges : Weapons : Levels
A lot more features are planned.
Not taking suggestions at the moment. Will later.
1. Export your playerstats.txt file using EasyAccount Manager.
2. Backup your playerstats.txt file (copy it).
3. Open PSE.
4. Click the open button and select your playerstats.txt file.
5. Edit to your liking.
6. Click the save button, and wait for the "Saved!" message.
7. Close PSE.
8. Import your modified playerstats.txt file using EasyAccount Manager.
9. (Play a game to make the statistics stick if not using Auto-Stats Management feature of EAM.)