Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    DigitalEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Noob Choob Train

    Hi everyone. As the title eludes to, I am new to the forums. I dont have a whole lot to offer but I promise to never beg

    Im just a dude who likes to get my game on, and after my buddy turned me onto CF...and then showed me the original mpgh injector with the dll, ive been a helpless addict. SOoooo... i lurk.. i wait.. i try to stay out of trouble lol. But damn it if playing without seeing thru walls doesnt just SUCK. I even went out and bought a couple of books to try and teach myself Visual Basic . Good Times.

    So ya.. that was my intro.

  2. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Welcome. Learn C++, better language if you want to learn something.

  3. #3
    DigitalEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Welcome. Learn C++, better language if you want to learn something.
    Butttt... my wife says im too stupid to actually learn C++

    Im still looking for my balls... i think they rolled under the bed


    ....and TY for the welcome!!!

  4. #4
    Oompa loompa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eindhoven =]
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Welcome Digital. And like Obama stated, Learn C++.





  5. #5
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Lol.
    You listen to your wife.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  6. #6
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Welcome to MPGH.

  7. #7
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalEdge View Post
    Butttt... my wife says im too stupid to actually learn C++

    Im still looking for my balls... i think they rolled under the bed


    ....and TY for the welcome!!!
    Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.

    If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, it shall never be presented to you again. In return you will have to obey every command I give you.

  8. #8
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.

    If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, it shall never be presented to you again. In return you will have to obey every command I give you.
    Nobody wants to be your slave.

  9. #9
    Biggfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.

    If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, it shall never be presented to you again. In return you will have to obey every command I give you.
    Il take your offer O.o

  10. #10
    Illum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Tired
    yo biggfoot bro get my sig out of your signature i never said u could use it. no one can use my sigs unless i say you can and for that u have to actually ASK me.

  11. #11
    Minaa. :)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.

    If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, it shall never be presented to you again. In return you will have to obey every command I give you.
    i never took that offer but u still love and shelter me with ur heart and soul ~ LIKE REALLY --"


    oh and hi
    Last edited by Minaa. :); 12-10-2009 at 06:54 PM.
    ♥ sexually harass you .

    in the anal .


  12. #12
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I haven't learned C++ yet, but I'm going to try veeery soon
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  13. #13
    ladprotwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalEdge View Post
    Hi everyone. As the title eludes to, I am new to the forums. I dont have a whole lot to offer but I promise to never beg

    Im just a dude who likes to get my game on, and after my buddy turned me onto CF...and then showed me the original mpgh injector with the dll, ive been a helpless addict. SOoooo... i lurk.. i wait.. i try to stay out of trouble lol. But damn it if playing without seeing thru walls doesnt just SUCK. I even went out and bought a couple of books to try and teach myself Visual Basic . Good Times.

    So ya.. that was my intro.
    I accept with information:Learn C++, better language if you want to learn something.

  14. #14
    N2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Welcome, Your Picture Creeps me Out.

  15. #15
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Well i am stupid i can learn C++

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For you noob choobs Headshot.exe
    By shawntuizlegend in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 06:00 PM
  2. noobs,choobs nd newbs
    By twoupdoe in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 08:43 AM
  3. Noobs/Choobs
    By formage in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:24 PM
  4. FACKIN NOOB CHOOBS
    By donh in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:46 AM
  5. Nubs Chubs Noobs Choobs and so on and on
    By ghettofox in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 01:29 PM