Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Erza.Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Erza from Se.net :D

    as title says.
    I'm originally from Se.net(socialengineered.net)
    Main purpose of joining is helping some people , and starting my own shop.


    Have a nice day.
    oh , question, Do I have to premium to post a thread design?

  2. #2
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    5,998
    Reputation
    847
    Thanks
    1,588
    You shouldn't mention where your from :P

  3. #3
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Erza.Se View Post
    as title says.
    I'm originally from Se.net(socialengineered.net)
    Main purpose of joining is helping some people , and starting my own shop.


    Have a nice day.
    oh , question, Do I have to premium to post a thread design?
    Hi!

    There's no need to purchase premium in order to post a thread, but it has a lot of benefits purchasing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  4. #4
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    5,998
    Reputation
    847
    Thanks
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Auau-teru View Post
    Hi!

    There's no need to purchase premium in order to post a thread, but it has a lot of benefits purchasing it.
    And it helps MPGH

  5. #5
    Erza.Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Yeah , Main purpose of donating/upgrading is to help the community.
    Not the benefits that it will give.

    I'm talking about a picture on a thread ?
    a whole thread design to be specific

  6. #6
    AshBurnerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    185
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Erza.Se View Post
    Yeah , Main purpose of donating/upgrading is to help the community.
    Not the benefits that it will give.

    I'm talking about a picture on a thread ?
    a whole thread design to be specific
    No you don't need to donate to get a Thread Design or a entire 'picture' on your thread.




    PRESS ME


    Getting perks is a thank you from MPGH because you've contributed towards MPGH, most the time. If you want your threads to get recognized you buy 'Premium Seller' there threads get highlighted, and people who are 'Premium Sellers' are trusted the most then regular users.

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]got banned from alteriw.net how to play on steam?
    By andreas28 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 05:24 AM
  2. [SOLVED] i cant download from MPGH.net
    By selection in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 02:47 AM
  3. Buying runescape auth codes from rsbots.net
    By aerrow107 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 03:17 PM
  4. Nx credit from nexon.net
    By Stfyou in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:49 AM
  5. How to make VB.NET download a program from the net?
    By Stephen in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 03:22 AM