Hello, My name is.... well that's not important, I am Taterz. I have been a member of the MPGH community since early 2014. I originally joined MPGH with no expectation whatsoever. I simply wanted to start winning in the games that I played. Simply put, I suck at most games that require hand eye coordination. lol The games I excel at are the strategy games and technical games. Games like, The Total War Series, KSP (Kerbal Space Program), and a few others.

I'm not sure what type of gamer I am, but when I download hacks and whatnot for games, I dont use those hacks for nefarious reasons. I dont feel the need to troll people, or be a bad influence. I personally really dislike it when people download a hack/mod and abuse it... or use it for reasons that I FEEL it wasn't intended. And in ways that call attention to yourself. That is a quick way to get the hack and yourself REMOVED from the game.

I like helping people, I do quite a bit of volunteer work around my local area... I have a small shop in my garage where I repair wheelchairs for people. I enjoy it, and I dont charge them... usually. I myself am in a wheelchair. I have been a paraplegic since April 25th 2011, when I had an unfortunate accident. Now I have a form of paraplegia.

I am a HUGE conspiracy nut... I believe in aliens, and I believe that our United States Government knows more about aliens, UFO's and other phenomena then they are telling the public. And I think that is COMPLETELY WRONG. I am TRUTH SEEKER. And I encourage everyone I speak to, to seek the truth no matter what. Even if the truth will hurt you. The truth is liberating, and we could all use more of it.

If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to message me or whatever, and I would be glad to fill you in.