Thanks

Back after 5 years

Hello everyone,

I haven't been here in 5 years. I used to play on this site when I was a little rut. My username was Parade and I remember hanging out in the Art/Graphics section.

I got in trouble here about this deal that I made with another member. This member bought for me a game called Counter Strike 1.6, and in exchange I would have to give him Call of Duty: Black Ops a few months later. A few months pass by after receiving my game and I got stuck in a ruck finding out that I couldn't afford Black Ops. I tried my best to find another way to make up for it by giving the other member my precious Team Fortress 2 items. Unfortunately, the items weren't enough so he also got me permanently banned from this forum.

I fully deserve to have been banned. Even though the Team Fortress 2 items plus the permanent ban seems to have made up for Black Ops deal, I got the money now and I am now willing to right my wrongs. I got scammed $250 a few months ago, and I damned the world and society until I just realized that I scammed someone on this very forum a few years ago. The $250 that I lost was absolute karma. I look down on people who would steal a wallet that someone left on the ground, yet I have basically done the same thing years ago.

Integrity is the most important quality of a person. So, Jigsaw, I'm coming for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    welcome back