Hello everyone,

As you can tell, I'm new to MPGH and I would like to make a proper introduction. So you can clearly see who I am and what my business is here.
I shall start with a little table of content so you can scroll through my introduction reading the things you are interested in.

Table of Contents
  1. About myself
  2. Forum names
  3. Learning
  4. My business here
  5. Last word

1. About myself
My name is Dion Pool, I'm 19 years old and live in the Netherlands. I'm born and raised in Leeuwarden a small city in the Netherlands. I finished elementary school, high school and a couple studies like Desktop Publishing (DTP) level 2 and level 3. I'm going to study graphic design next year which will take 1 and a half year. Finally I want to become a full-time web designer and developer. I've many hobbies such as gaming, watching movies and tv-series, going out with friends, listening to music, build websites and I can go on for ever if I want to tell about them all. I'm currently working at a clothing company which is creating business clothing. I help them by maintaining there website and webshop.

2. Forum names
So many people are interesting in forum names, sometimes I'll get these questions like: Why did you choose this one in particular? What does it mean? Well, I want to explain a few things about it. When I registered at MPGH, I didn't know what kind of name I had to pick. I was questioning my old name which was "Unrecognized" or "iTunes" didn't really wanted to use those names again. So, I had to search for a new one. First thing what popped up in my mind was "Average" but when I typed it in it was already chosen. So I had to come up with a new name but wanted to use the part "Aver" so I came up with "Averagent" which sounded pretty nice.

3. Learning
I really like learning new things, I started learning HTML when I was in second class of high school and followed it with CSS when HTML5 and CSS3 were released I started learning the new terms which were able to be used in the codes. I also used to play WarRock and once I was introduced to hacking I never stopped doing so unless I took a break from WarRock. I wanted to learn how to code my own hacks based on some D3D bases which were released around 2011/2012 but never came far. So I hope I can still learn those things and maybe learn how to be a WarRock private server developer. I mostly use tutorials or edit sources to learn new things, the 1 time it works the other time it doesn't that's what helps me to improve myself.

4. My business here
Well, I'm here to talk to other people who are interested in the same things. Design, development, gaming, hacking, teaching and learning. There aren't many forums out on the internet which covers everything, MPGH does. I hope I can learn new things here and also learn how to make my own WarRock hacks so I can share and update them everytime with anyone. I want to be able to help and do something for the community.

5. Last word
I think I covered most of myself in this introduction, it's still possible for you to have questions or interests. So if you have any of those you can contact me by private message or reply below. You can also contact me on my email addres or on my Skype address which both can be found on my profile.

Kind regards,

Dion.