Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hey MPGH! FewerBeast here

HI guys, first of all lets clear up the name xD My username for EVERYTHING I use is MurkyConspiracy, but when I made the account, someone else had taken it!?! It sucks haha. That's okay.

About me:
    I'm just an average gaming with a fascination for programming and how computers work. I've taken classes to learn how to program in a couple of languages and have an okay grasp of several languages. I got into the hacking/modding community back when mw2 came out and I was doing cod WaW zombie mods. I was just a kid then and didn't have money so ISO mods were the way for me. I could never afford a J-Tag ha-ha. After a great fascination with mod menu's and what they could do I tried to make my own mods for WaW on the console. Custom maps never worked no matter what I tried so that was out. But I did custom remapping of Der Riese and made sever mini secrets and Easter eggs for my friends to figure out while I was hosting. Adding special items and secret areas. But I did that with other peoples tools, using FF editors online and guides that anyone could find with enough perseverance. Speaking of perseverance, I have been into Two Worlds II modding, and that community is long gone. I'm really the only person I know of that is still into it. I'm trying to recreate what others have done, but its not easy because of how old the game is and little to NO information. The main mudding sight is literally just gone. I had to use "The Way Back Machine" to go to cached versions of the sight to figure out what the software was called so I could find it on some German sight xD I love doing it though, it's a passion, which leads me to the next topic!!

Why I'm here:
    Ohh, and round of applause if your reading this far! I love to ramble on forums, even if nobody reads it haha. So I'm here to learn, I LOVE to learn, learning new skills, and techniques is just so awesome to me. And hacking (Games atleast) is something that has fascinated me for many many MANY years, never being able to figure out how it works. I always try and dip my toes in but get pushed away by lack of knowledge on the topic. I'm here to maybe figure out how hacking and modding truly work. I want to be a new bright and innovative mind to the community. And when I say hacking and modding, I'm not really a hacker in the sense of infinite health, ammo, aimbot, ect. Don't get me wrong, breaking the game is fun, but to me, what's most fun, is adding my own content or changing the game to play MY way. Just like WaW, adding my own Easter eggs and for others to find. But Hacking and cheating is really fun too, I have no shame when I cheat, because I love it! I think I'm gunna start with trying to do things with a game called Warrock? it seems to have a lot of tutorials and such on it, so I'm assuming it's fairly hackable and a good learning point. If anyone has any tips, or a place to start, or anything at all, please let me know!

Thanks to everyone who read this far, your a true trooper! I hope YOU have an amazing day! or night I guess, it is like 10pm here, so there's that too haha. I hope to be a cool member of this community and in time be at the forefront of developing new hacks, and tools for everyone to use!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ @FewerBeast Don't scam people. Welcome to the forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm no scammer, anything I do is always free, I'm in it to learn, and help others learn if i get to that level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, and read the rules

Connect with me on Skype!

BE AWARE OF IMPOSTERS. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DEAL WITH AN IMPOSTER!

MPGH History
    Premium member : 14/07/2016
    Premium seller : 05/8/2016