Thread: Phazzer here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Phazzer here

Hi folks. My name is Phazzer (If I like you might tell you my real name) and I just joined yesterday. A wee bit about myself: I live in Texas and I know my way around a computer. I do freelance tech support to get myself through school (It's surprisingly good money). I also know a fair amount of game hacking. I've been a part of the MMOGlider (A WoW bot) community for a good two years now and spent A LOT of that time studying Blizzard's anti-cheat systems to keep from getting my ass handed to me in a ban notice. I've spent a little bit of time studying VAC as well and from what I've seen it functions similarly to Warden. Unfortunately, I can't program worth of crap so don't except to see too many hacks from me. I play a lot of MW2 and TF2 so if you wanna get a game going hit me up on AIM.

All in all this seems like a great community and I hope to be a part of it.

P.S. I know I'm gonna be getting questions about this so I'll answer now, my avatar is a picture of an Akubra. It's an Australian style hat.

P.P.S. This little fucker has been taunting me the whole time I've been writing this. Whoever thought him up is a sadistic bastard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazzer View Post
    Hi folks. My name is Phazzer (If I like you might tell you my real name) and I just joined yesterday. A wee bit about myself: I live in Texas and I know my way around a computer. I do freelance tech support to get myself through school (It's surprisingly good money). I also know a fair amount of game hacking. I've been a part of the MMOGlider (A WoW bot) community for a good two years now and spent A LOT of that time studying Blizzard's anti-cheat systems to keep from getting my ass handed to me in a ban notice. I've spent a little bit of time studying VAC as well and from what I've seen it functions similarly to Warden. Unfortunately, I can't program worth of crap so don't except to see too many hacks from me. I play a lot of MW2 and TF2 so if you wanna get a game going hit me up on AIM.

All in all this seems like a great community and I hope to be a part of it.

P.S. I know I'm gonna be getting questions about this so I'll answer now, my avatar is a picture of an Akubra. It's an Australian style hat.

P.P.S. This little fucker has been taunting me the whole time I've been writing this. Whoever thought him up is a sadistic bastard.
    Dave is the sadistic bastard you are referring to.

Welcome to Mpgh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    *Place monkey here* This little fucker has been taunting me the whole time I've been writing this. Whoever thought him up is a sadistic bastard
    I lol'd :P
    Welcome to MPGH!
    This is my awesome sig.
    Bobo ftw
    Cheap website hosting at www.hostxme.com