Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    WannaB3Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Exclamation Looking For A Teacher

    Check this....

    Im 15 i have nothing to do this summer so what better to do than be tought to be a hacker im a bright kid good with computers i just wanna learn to hack...its easy to say i no...hard to learn but im looking for someone who is an experienced hacker maybe looking for a apprentice PLZ im kinda desprate.....i no alot about hacking but i wanna no how to make my own im looking to learn coding learning to make injectors and anything i didnt mention someone plz help me i would be very thankful

  2. #2
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It doesn't work like that,

    the best thing is that you find someone "a good hacker" living near your neighborhood and teach you, or It will gonna be default to ask someone to teach you over the Internet.

    I hope you got what do I mean,

  3. #3
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Visit the C++ section. You don't have to talk to someone in real life to learn.

    Welcome to MPGH.

  4. #4
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,912
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yeah, head to the c++ section and start learning.
    Welcome to MPGH.
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

  5. #5
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    He said in the summer, C++ takes at least 1 year, or at least that is what i've heard.

  6. #6
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaB3Hacker View Post
    Check this....

    Im 15 i have nothing to do this summer so what better to do than be tought to be a hacker im a bright kid good with computers i just wanna learn to hack...its easy to say i no...hard to learn but im looking for someone who is an experienced hacker maybe looking for a apprentice PLZ im kinda desprate.....i no alot about hacking but i wanna no how to make my own im looking to learn coding learning to make injectors and anything i didnt mention someone plz help me i would be very thankful
    Do you mean game hacking or general hacking on the internet, e.g, hacking sites, forums, servers etc?
    Because I don't know anything except how to leech off peoples hacks in game hacking.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  7. #7
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Do you mean game hacking or general hacking on the internet, e.g, hacking sites, forums, servers etc?
    Because I don't know anything except how to leech off peoples hacks in game hacking.
    i sense a leecher.
    I see what you did there.

  8. #8
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    dude frist learn c++
    Wellcome!

  9. #9
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    801
    My Mood
    Amazed
    C++ section for u mate

  10. #10
    haxa123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Honestly my friend, mpgh has the best c++ tutorials out there.

    Its from here i learned how to code stuff when i was a total newb a couple of years ago.
    enjoy your stay!
    Xbox 360 User



  11. #11
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    welcome to mpgh


  12. #12
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I can teach you some coding, 5$/hour.

  13. #13
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    I can teach you some coding, 5$/hour.
    i can teach you how to teach for $10 an hour

  14. #14
    Dorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Join Date :@
    Posts
    2,891
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    all these kids thinking they're smart enough to start hacking on their own in a short time...
    It usually takes years to completely master



  15. #15
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Mental Instability
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
    all these kids thinking they're smart enough to start hacking on their own in a short time...
    It usually takes years to completely master
    It takes at least a year and half to completely master, a year will get you reletivley close to being mastered at it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a teacher
    By Solo in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. Looking for a teacher
    By Opk4Life in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 09:39 PM
  3. Looking for teacher
    By Rasta in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 12:19 PM
  4. Looking for a teacher
    By bobtothe2 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 02:47 PM
  5. Looking for skilled Teacher
    By MasterMiloo in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 06:47 AM