Thread: :3 New.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 247
  1. #31
    Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    101101010010100
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
    Im not on that list Either.
    I met you like... a day ago?

    Unless of course I knew you on your other account >:] Tell meh who you are.


    Quote Originally Posted by rexlake View Post
    Re-Welcome to MPGH.
    Why "Re-Welcome" ?

  2. #32
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Robot View Post


    pshhh .




    Nope. This is my order from 1-6. Everyone after that I'm not gonna bother listing, takes too long.

    1. Shadowkill (Viper)
    2. Mudkipz
    3. Paradox
    4. Dreamer (Somehow we lost touch, a LONG time ago...)
    5. Soso
    6. Nate

    That's not the order I like you guys in, that's the order I met you guys in >:3
    Was I inactive at that time to not get on the list?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #33
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    lol

    tits or gtfo

  4. #34
    Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    101101010010100
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Was I inactive at that time to not get on the list?
    No, I never really met you well/became friends with you until about a month ago. Those 6 I listed where all met within the first 2 months I was a member, and stuck by mah side : D

    I'm thinking of running for minion next time there's an opening... who would vote for me? D:


    Quote Originally Posted by John Jack View Post
    lol

    tits or gtfo
    Noob leave her alone

  5. #35
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    I remember the epic flamewar
    the post UFB times
    FSP killed 3 mod teams
    and revived UFB
    in a way

    now tits or gtfo

  6. #36
    Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    101101010010100
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jack View Post
    I remember the epic flamewar
    the post UFB times
    FSP killed 3 mod teams
    and revived UFB
    in a way

    now tits or gtfo

    Fuck

  7. #37
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Robot View Post
    [B]No, I never really met you well/became friends with you until about a month ago. Those 6 I listed where all met within the first 2 months I was a member, and stuck by mah side : D

    A month ago???
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #38
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Robot View Post



    Fuck
    I remember I killed you and fritz's team

  9. #39
    Viper 85626's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you're not...
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    [IMG]http://imagemacros.files.*********.com/2009/06_wut1.jpg[/IMG]

    A month ago???
    Nice fail.

  10. #40
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    proof this is not a huge troll made by thievin eh

  11. #41
    Viper 85626's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you're not...
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Robot View Post


    pshhh .




    Nope. This is my order from 1-6. Everyone after that I'm not gonna bother listing, takes too long.

    1. Shadowkill (Viper)
    2. Mudkipz
    3. Paradox
    4. Dreamer (Somehow we lost touch, a LONG time ago...)
    5. Soso
    6. Nate

    That's not the order I like you guys in, that's the order I met you guys in >:3
    But if it WERE in the order you like us the most, I would be on top ... right?

  12. #42
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper 85626 View Post


    Nice fail.
    I know, it's been fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #43
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper 85626 View Post


    But if it WERE in the order you like us the most, I would be on top ... right?
    No or gtfo

  14. #44
    Viper 85626's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you're not...
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jack View Post
    proof this is not a huge troll made by thievin eh
    She's real. I know her.

  15. #45
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    TITS OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR PICK.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  3. My New Years Gift.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. New Years!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
  5. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM